Reliance Industries Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

2.9

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Roorkee (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Aptitude +technical test followed by an interview.
aptitude (30 questions-60 marks) + Technical (50 question -50 marks)

The interview was around concepts of Chemical Engineering and then there was an hr interview as well which was just okay. He was just asking about my family.

Interview Questions

• step by step procedure to design a shell and tube heat exchanger   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Ranchi (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I had applied for RIL via on-campus placement procedure. The entire process comprised an online test (technical+aptitude), followed by a personal interview (Technical + HR).

RIL was recruiting students hailing from Chemical Engineering, so the technical part of online test comprised theory-based questions on all aspects of chemical engineering, ranging from fluid mechanics to heat transfer and mass transfer. The aptitude was quite easy in comparison to the technical part.

After the online test, there was the interview round, whose details are mentioned.

Interview Questions

• Which subjects in chemical engineering prove to be your strength (answer in priority)?   1 Answer
    • Technical questions related to Fluid mechanics were asked: Characteristic curves for a centrifugal pump, NPSH and its applications in rectifying distillation-related problems, the significance of Reynolds' number, Ergun equation, and so on.   1 Answer
    • HR: Suppose you are the production head of the company, and one of your 'senior' subordinate refuses to cooperate with you and challenges your authority. How are you going to handle the crisis?

HR: Describe an instance when you had to resolve a team conflict.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

There are usually three rounds:

1) AMCAT
    2) TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
    3) HR INTERVIEW

This AMCAT is generally conducted to test the aptitude and technical skill of the student.
    In aptitude test mostly the questions are from the topics related to
    Time and distance, Time and Work, logarithms, Ratio and proportions, HCF and LCF of numbers,logical reasoning,
    Areas, Permutations and combinations, problems on Ages
    Volume and surfaces, Boats and streams etc..,
    & coming to technical part most of the questions where from these topics:
    Thermodynamics , Metallurgy and material science, Refrigeration and air conditioning , strength of materials, fluid mechanics and hydraulic machines, material handling.
    Many of the topics covers the problematic part.

Interview Questions

• They even asked me questions which I didn't know   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview had two rounds, written and technical plus Hr. The first round had 30 questions from Aptitude and 50 questions from technical. Someone with a good hold on aptitude can easily crack the first round .

Interview Questions

• They asked questions from the internships and from the area of interest.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Allahabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

online test based on aptitude followed by 2 interview rounds. the main thing to clear test is your aptitude ability. online test contains maths,english followed by technical test as per your branch.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      asked about ongoing final year project then training.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an on-campus placement drive at Chitkara University. First, they took an online test which consisted of aptitude, technical and coding tests. The questions are not that difficult in this round and can be solved easily if you have practiced some questions before. Coding questions were also not difficult. But their selection ratio is very less. In our campus, out of 300-350, only 21 got selected for next rounds.
    Next was interview. There were 2 interview rounds, first HR and next technical. Both of interviews were easy and they would just check your confidence and fluency. In the technical round, they asked me about my projects and some project related questions.
    At last, they selected 7 students.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you made in your college, and some questions related to them.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Patiala (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There was an online test which consisted of aptitude as well as technical questions. Students shortlisted from online test had to appear for Interviews. Interview was branch specific and questions related to subjects studied were asked. For Instrumentaion students subjects like Industrial Instrumentation and Process Dynamics Control are important

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Goa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (North Goa (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There was an online examination first. It had both aptitude and reasoning test (like CAT.. 3 sections) and also Computer Science MCQs. The results took 1 week, after that we had interview which went pretty good and they asked simple questions like tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses, regarding internship etc

Interview Questions

• No very difficult questions, just study about your mini-projects and project in depth   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First you have to qualify the online test comprises of basic aptitude questions and questions of your branch. Then the shortlisted candidates will go through a presentation. Listen carefully what the HR and Managers says in the presentation. Then the shortlisted candidates will have to face the interview. Prepare HR questions and Technical questions well. Give more focus on the topics on which you will be going to work in the company. For example, for metallurgy candidates Corrosion and Non destructive testing are the most imp topics. Also don't forget to read about your internships.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Tell me about your internships?
      3. Why do you want to join reliance?
      4. also some technical questions .   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

1st round:aptitude test
    quantitative&verbal(mostly synonyms and antonyms )-30 questions -30*2=60 marks in 30 min time
    technical aptitude(mostly from material science ,machine design,fluid dynamics )-50 questions -50 marks in 30 min
    2nd Round:interview(technical+HR)
    questions on industrial projects,final year projects,and favourite subject n basic HR questions

Interview Questions

• can you explain me what you did in your industrial training?   Answer Question