Reliance Industries Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graduate Engineering Trainee

Reliance Industries Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

2.9

Engineering Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College, AK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (College, AK) in December 2018.

Interview

First a test with a very easy aptitude and core discipline related questions. Then only one round of interview and it was also very easy. See they try to hire as much as they can and the losers of all losers get placement in this 'GREAT' company. Then you go in the firm and find out that the number of educated and literate people are very less and all the old employees who has no other option are like stuck in this firm. Here you will not find a single person who is like-minded and all good for nothing arrogant, miserable gujjus!

Interview Questions

• whatever you know we will ask that only, okay now go, you are selected?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2012.

Interview

Written Aptitude Test : General aptitude questions from topics like seed, distance, time, some logical questions (general red cap blue cap questions)
    Interview : Strictly Technical Interview based on your favourite subjects and company background

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All the packages are already fixed.. no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

A Technical Test is conducted. If you qualify the test you will be called for an interview. Interview is a combination of HR & Technical. Initial questions was related to family members and later on some technical questions related to my branch.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question - "what did your sister do ?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a non-negotiable offer with decent compensation as a fresher in a big organization. I would suggest if you are interested in core engineering jobs you should take it.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

I got selected through Campus placement. The process included a written test with equal weight to Aptitude and Technical skill. Some easy questions to test basic English knowledge were also given. Overall, the test was very easy and if you top the test, you have very high chances of getting selected. The interview had only one round and Technical and HR sections were conducted together.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to Electrical Machines. The questions are mostly concept oriented focusing mainly on induction machines and transformer. The interviewer was also keen about Bachelor's project and its practical relevance. Some questions were asked based on my internships and extra curricular activities.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There was a pre description seminar about the company.
    Written test 50questions aptitude
    50questions technical
    Then interview technical and HR
    Where two persons were there in interview panel.
    I was asked about 4 favorite topics in chemical engineering.
    And questions were asked only from these topics.

Interview Questions

• questions like where is radiative heat transfer used in industries?
      difference between various flow measuring instruments( pitot tube, venturi tube )   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chandigarh (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The first round consisted of two objective type papers. The first paper was of aptitude and second one was a technical test based on chemical engineering. Time given for each paper was 30 mintues.

Students were selected for the interview round based on scores in the written paper with more weightage given to aptitude exam.

Before the interview each candidate had to fill a form which consisted of questions like short & long term goals, strengths & weaknesses etc.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted professionally. The interviewers sought my academic details and technical knowhow. One of the interviewers was very polite and the other looked to put you under a bit of pressure. Overall the experience was very good, especially since I landed the job (getting employed after college was paramount).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation for a GET.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

came for campus placements,first a general aptitude test and technical test was conducted. this was followed by an hr plus technical interview.they first asked me to introduce myself and then asked some technical ques about distillation column,they asked about internship during third year

Interview Questions

• would you like to go for higher studies like MBA   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There was a pre placement talk and then it was followed by aptitude test. From 50 people around 20 were shortlisted for aptitude test and then there was a GD round. GD had 10 people in each group.
    14 were shortlisted after the GD round for PI round. PI was taken by a panel of technical and HR persons.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions on entropy, Roult's law, distillation
      Common HR questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It consist of Written test and Personal Interview. If you pass the written test then you are short listed for personal interview.Interview panel will check your technical skills as well as behavior skills also