Reliance Industries Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2017.

Interview

It is the campus recruitment process. Firstly they take online test which consists of two sections, first section contain questions related to basic programming, Oops, DBMS, OS etc (skipping of question is not applicable in this section and also no negative marking). Second section contain questions related to aptitude, reasoning and verbal.

Interview Questions

• Technical:-Mainly asked questions according to resume.
    1)Elaborate your projects(mainly final year project).
    2)What is OOPS, Identifier, Polymorphism etc
    3)For non-CS candidate like ECE, They asked questions from core subjects.(prepare for at least two core paper)

Technical+HR:-
    1)Introduce yourself.
    2)Questions related to projects.
    3)Why we hire you.
    4)strengths, weaknesses and hobbies.
    5)Lastly, any question from us(please prepare for asking question from HR).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview.Basic questions were asked whatever you studied in the past years of graduation.Mostly about software development. It was a telephonic interview. Overall easy it was if your basics are clear.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Didnt qualify for interview..Take all the focus upon Aptitude Skills..Have a good CGPA in all the semesters ..Core knowledge is not that important if you are going for Campus Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked One of my friends about Chemical Hazards...Prepare well to tell them about your accomplishments..   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Guwahati (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Campus recruitment. A particular number of students were called (In my case 40 odd candidates were called) based on the number of vacancies (Not so sure of the ratio, maybe 1:5). There were 2 tests: 1.English 2.Quant & Reasoning. Based on the scores obtained, candidates were called for interview (Some 19-20 were shortlisted). Then there was technical interview. Those who cleared technical interview were called for HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Tech interview was all about training and final year project.   Answer Question
    • HR Interview: Why do you want to join RIL ? What is your dream company? Rank Oil companies in India (Upto 5).   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

hiring was for reliance polymer divison.the interviewer was frank and good......simple question releted to field of study...(mechanical).............direct one on one interview (no panel).....the whole process took one day....the results was annonced next day....