Reliance Industries Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2018

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Roorkee (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Aptitude +technical test followed by an interview.
aptitude (30 questions-60 marks) + Technical (50 question -50 marks)

The interview was around concepts of Chemical Engineering and then there was an hr interview as well which was just okay. He was just asking about my family.

Interview Questions

• step by step procedure to design a shell and tube heat exchanger   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an on-campus placement drive at Chitkara University. First, they took an online test which consisted of aptitude, technical and coding tests. The questions are not that difficult in this round and can be solved easily if you have practiced some questions before. Coding questions were also not difficult. But their selection ratio is very less. In our campus, out of 300-350, only 21 got selected for next rounds.
    Next was interview. There were 2 interview rounds, first HR and next technical. Both of interviews were easy and they would just check your confidence and fluency. In the technical round, they asked me about my projects and some project related questions.
    At last, they selected 7 students.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you made in your college, and some questions related to them.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Patiala (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There was an online test which consisted of aptitude as well as technical questions. Students shortlisted from online test had to appear for Interviews. Interview was branch specific and questions related to subjects studied were asked. For Instrumentaion students subjects like Industrial Instrumentation and Process Dynamics Control are important

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

1st round:aptitude test
    quantitative&verbal(mostly synonyms and antonyms )-30 questions -30*2=60 marks in 30 min time
    technical aptitude(mostly from material science ,machine design,fluid dynamics )-50 questions -50 marks in 30 min
    2nd Round:interview(technical+HR)
    questions on industrial projects,final year projects,and favourite subject n basic HR questions

Interview Questions

• can you explain me what you did in your industrial training?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First you have to qualify the online test comprises of basic aptitude questions and questions of your branch. Then the shortlisted candidates will go through a presentation. Listen carefully what the HR and Managers says in the presentation. Then the shortlisted candidates will have to face the interview. Prepare HR questions and Technical questions well. Give more focus on the topics on which you will be going to work in the company. For example, for metallurgy candidates Corrosion and Non destructive testing are the most imp topics. Also don't forget to read about your internships.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Tell me about your internships?
      3. Why do you want to join reliance?
      4. also some technical questions .   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2017.

Interview

It is the campus recruitment process. Firstly they take online test which consists of two sections, first section contain questions related to basic programming, Oops, DBMS, OS etc (skipping of question is not applicable in this section and also no negative marking). Second section contain questions related to aptitude, reasoning and verbal.

Interview Questions

• Technical:-Mainly asked questions according to resume.
      1)Elaborate your projects(mainly final year project).
      2)What is OOPS, Identifier, Polymorphism etc
      3)For non-CS candidate like ECE, They asked questions from core subjects.(prepare for at least two core paper)

Technical+HR:-
      1)Introduce yourself.
      2)Questions related to projects.
      3)Why we hire you.
      4)strengths, weaknesses and hobbies.
      5)Lastly, any question from us(please prepare for asking question from HR).   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Patiala (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

i applied through college, first round was online test on AMCAT which included 30 min and 30 questions for apti and 30 minutes 30 quest of technical. Do give importance to apti round because that one is qualifying for your technical to be checked.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they asked about projects and interships. good amount of discussions went on favorite subject.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview.Basic questions were asked whatever you studied in the past years of graduation.Mostly about software development. It was a telephonic interview. Overall easy it was if your basics are clear.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Apti with technical questions time issue but easy to crack if I are prepared.smooth going process all it will take 1hr , be prepared great upcoming company.go for it have great future for It and comps.

Interview Questions

• Raid level, networking,java, testing,etc.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Didnt qualify for interview..Take all the focus upon Aptitude Skills..Have a good CGPA in all the semesters ..Core knowledge is not that important if you are going for Campus Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked One of my friends about Chemical Hazards...Prepare well to tell them about your accomplishments..   Answer Question