Reliance Industries Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

2.9

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

First there was an online written test containing 30 aptitude questions each of 2 mark and 50 technical questions each of 1 mark. Based on this test shortlisting was done and the technical questions were directly from India Bix. In shortlisting Aptitude section was given more importance. After written test directly Pi was there and there was no Gd.

Interview Questions

• questions related to project? Basic chemical engineering questions from subject of your interest? Some questions from the form which you fill.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Hiring is a process where company hires an individual and help him attain some practical knowledge.
    Interviewing is a process in which within 10 mins of conversation they will assess your theoretical knowledge.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Ranchi (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

I had applied for RIL via on-campus placement procedure. The entire process comprised an online test (technical+aptitude), followed by a personal interview (Technical + HR).

RIL was recruiting students hailing from Chemical Engineering, so the technical part of online test comprised theory-based questions on all aspects of chemical engineering, ranging from fluid mechanics to heat transfer and mass transfer. The aptitude was quite easy in comparison to the technical part.

After the online test, there was the interview round, whose details are mentioned.

Interview Questions

• Which subjects in chemical engineering prove to be your strength (answer in priority)?   1 Answer
    • Technical questions related to Fluid mechanics were asked: Characteristic curves for a centrifugal pump, NPSH and its applications in rectifying distillation-related problems, the significance of Reynolds' number, Ergun equation, and so on.   1 Answer
    • HR: Suppose you are the production head of the company, and one of your 'senior' subordinate refuses to cooperate with you and challenges your authority. How are you going to handle the crisis?

HR: Describe an instance when you had to resolve a team conflict.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview had two rounds, written and technical plus Hr. The first round had 30 questions from Aptitude and 50 questions from technical. Someone with a good hold on aptitude can easily crack the first round .

Interview Questions

• They asked questions from the internships and from the area of interest.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Allahabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

online test based on aptitude followed by 2 interview rounds. the main thing to clear test is your aptitude ability. online test contains maths,english followed by technical test as per your branch.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      asked about ongoing final year project then training.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Goa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (North Goa (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There was an online examination first. It had both aptitude and reasoning test (like CAT.. 3 sections) and also Computer Science MCQs. The results took 1 week, after that we had interview which went pretty good and they asked simple questions like tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses, regarding internship etc

Interview Questions

• No very difficult questions, just study about your mini-projects and project in depth   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. First, there was written test comprising of 30 aptitude questions and 50 technical questions from your engineering stream. After that, students who cleared test had interview which comprised of both technical and HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why are you not going for higher studies?
      Your favorite core subjects and then he asked questions from those subjects.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First you have to qualify the online test comprises of basic aptitude questions and questions of your branch. Then the shortlisted candidates will go through a presentation. Listen carefully what the HR and Managers says in the presentation. Then the shortlisted candidates will have to face the interview. Prepare HR questions and Technical questions well. Give more focus on the topics on which you will be going to work in the company. For example, for metallurgy candidates Corrosion and Non destructive testing are the most imp topics. Also don't forget to read about your internships.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Tell me about your internships?
      3. Why do you want to join reliance?
      4. also some technical questions .   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Apti with technical questions time issue but easy to crack if I are prepared.smooth going process all it will take 1hr , be prepared great upcoming company.go for it have great future for It and comps.

Interview Questions

• Raid level, networking,java, testing,etc.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Didnt qualify for interview..Take all the focus upon Aptitude Skills..Have a good CGPA in all the semesters ..Core knowledge is not that important if you are going for Campus Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked One of my friends about Chemical Hazards...Prepare well to tell them about your accomplishments..   Answer Question