Reliance Industries Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions in India

Updated Mar 22, 2017

3.1

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Interview process was short. I receive call from agency and that was the telephonic round. After that I was called for personal interview. A panel of 3 people took the interview. Then final Hr round took place.

Interview Questions

• Basic statistical questions and excel
      Situation based question.
      1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Apti with technical questions time issue but easy to crack if I are prepared.smooth going process all it will take 1hr , be prepared great upcoming company.go for it have great future for It and comps.

Interview Questions

• Raid level, networking,java, testing,etc.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round involved a written test which included aptitude and technical section questions . Based on the test candidates were shortlisted for the interview.Shortlisted candidates were asked to fill out a personal information formation which included questions like short and long term goals, personal achievements etc.Interview was technical + HR . Major part of the questions were from technical section itself.Interview lasted for around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• $ Questions regarding to my internship (Travancore cochin chemicals And Cochin shipyard) .
      $ About industrial safety
      $ Questions from Hydraulic Machines, Heat Transfer, Industrial Engineering and Material Science.
      $ Asked about my Short term goal , Why he should hire me .
      Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

HR manager contacted through phone. Discussed the possibilities about the interview location and time. Fixed the venue, sent a mail confirming the same. I sent a presentation consists of my works in previous years.

conference call: the interviewers came through conference followed by presentation and discussion.

Interview Questions

• Interview is more or less like a formal and informal discussion.
      First question I remember is: Tell me about yourself?
      Answer Question

GET Chemical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

The process consisted of three rounds. The first round was an online written test consisting of technical and aptitude questions. The shortlisted people were called for the second round. The second round was a Technical interview usually to know whether the candidate has the fundamentals right. The people shortlisted in 2nd round were called for final round of HR interview

Interview Questions

• HR question: What are your long term and short term goals?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Vadodara (India)).

Interview

Process started with a pre placement talk at our college campus followed by aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates were called for personal interview. Panel consisted of two guys. Technical questions regarding domain knowledge were asked and few questions related to HR.Panel was friendly and made me very comfortable during the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

GET-Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Applied through College Campus Placements in VJTI Mumbai.

The interview process is short and fairly easy. It consists of two rounds
    1. Online Aptitude and Technical Test
    2. Technical and HR Interview

The Online Test for aptitude was moderately difficult and you will have to race against time to complete it. The technical test has 50questions in 30mins. Its fairly difficult in terms that quite a lot factual questions were asked. Questions were from almost the entire syllabus mainly concentrated on materials and their properties.

Interview panel had a Tech person and a HR person. Interview lasted for around 30-40mins with questions coming from almost all disciplines of mechanical engineering. Questions were not deep and a slight knowledge of all the topics will get you through it. HR interview was based on strengths and weekness and how I could handle certain situations in the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about boilers, gas turbines, bearings, piping(though i had not opted for piping as it was an optional subject) materials, pumps, material properties, vibrations etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary structure and job loacations were already specified. so no chance of negotiations.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2016.

Interview

Step 1: Online Aptitude test comprising of two sections. First section tests your knowledge on basic computer knowledge such as programming errors, data structures etc. Second section tests your basic quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning. You cannot edit your answers in the first section and each individual gets a different section. Very few questions are repeated.
    Step 2: HR interview with one HR representative.
    Step 3: Technical interview with one representative.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Didnt qualify for interview..Take all the focus upon Aptitude Skills..Have a good CGPA in all the semesters ..Core knowledge is not that important if you are going for Campus Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked One of my friends about Chemical Hazards...Prepare well to tell them about your accomplishments..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good, had to wait for 90 minutes just for 15 min interview. Reliance jio was more or less like a market, Dint like the atmosphere there. Interview went well.