Reliance Industries Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

3.1

238 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

RIL recruitment process started with initial shortlisting through an online test, which included both technical (chemical-related) and aptitude questions. The level of questions was average, and all the technical questions asked are taken from www.indiabix.com, so it is advisable to go through all the questions on chemical engineering topics from this site. RIL came to my campus for 2 profiles, sales rep and GET. For sales rep, there was a GD round after written shortlisting. For GET profile, people were directly sent into the perosnal interviews. Interview planel consisted of one technical manager and one HR. It was a long interview and stretched to almost an hour. They ask you your preferences of topics at the beginning of the interview, but questions were asked mostly on Mass Transfer (distillation column in detail) and and a few other questions form the topics you mentioned. Questions can be answered easliy if you a sound knowledge of your subjects and your basics are strong. Logical thinking is a must before answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, and then other domain related technical questions   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Interview

Technical Audit include checking of Quality at site as per specifications & also includes abstract /measurement checking with FIM reconciliation statement. So it was a lengthy process to give interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2017.

Interview

It is the campus recruitment process. Firstly they take online test which consists of two sections, first section contain questions related to basic programming, Oops, DBMS, OS etc (skipping of question is not applicable in this section and also no negative marking). Second section contain questions related to aptitude, reasoning and verbal.

Interview Questions

• Technical:-Mainly asked questions according to resume.
      1)Elaborate your projects(mainly final year project).
      2)What is OOPS, Identifier, Polymorphism etc
      3)For non-CS candidate like ECE, They asked questions from core subjects.(prepare for at least two core paper)

Technical+HR:-
      1)Introduce yourself.
      2)Questions related to projects.
      3)Why we hire you.
      4)strengths, weaknesses and hobbies.
      5)Lastly, any question from us(please prepare for asking question from HR).   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted on AMCAT.30 mins for tech apti which was adaptive.After that apti based on quants,logic and verbal in which we 30 questions were to be solved in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on time complexities and DS(MCQs)   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview.Basic questions were asked whatever you studied in the past years of graduation.Mostly about software development. It was a telephonic interview. Overall easy it was if your basics are clear.

Kam Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1, Telephonic
    2, Face to Face (Sales)
    3, Face to face (SM)
    4, HR
    5, Department Head

But they took very long time to issue the offer letter, need to have a continuous follow up with HR

Treasury Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Had a brief interview as i was fresher. so mainly had to introduce myself.
    Recruitment panel had 2 persons, one was HR head and other was finance person. both were warm and cordial.

Interview Questions

• was asked about my educational qualifications and career aspirations and little bit about treasury   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

O n e r o u n d o f f a c e t o f a c e i n t e r v i e w a n d o f f e r l e t t e r

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

They conducted a technical test and a technical-cum-HR interview. The technical test comprised of general chemical engineering as well as aptitude questions. The interview was mostly focussed on basics of Heat Transfer, Distillation and CRE. They asked a few general questions too and also regarding the project work in final year.

Interview Questions

• What are the various dimensionless nos. in heat Transfer?   3 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat City (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat City (India)).

Interview

The entire process was in person and was Brief and Simple. If you have a contact working in the company then it becomes relatively easy to secure an internship but there is no structured internship program.