Reliance Industries Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in April 2019.

Interview

Few colleges are selected each year like IIT's and few NIT's along with few other where RIL conducts its Inter-recruitment programme. The process includes online test(Aptitude and core questions, aptitude 30 questions in 30 minutes and core 50 questions in 30 minutes ) , and PIs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The test will be of quantitative and technical aptitude, It was very easy.Practice on india bix.com and Rs Agarwal. Most of the questions are from ic engines. Timing is very important, if u struck somewhere then skip that question. Hrs are very friendly. Quant-2M each question. Technica-1M each question. ALl the very best.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

the interview was related to data science and big data related things most of the concepts were well known but wasn't able to answer the questions in further deep concepts of big data and data science and data science includes machine learning and artificial intelligence.

Interview Questions

• questions about data visualization machine learning concepts and big data related concepts   1 Answer