Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview.Basic questions were asked whatever you studied in the past years of graduation.Mostly about software development. It was a telephonic interview. Overall easy it was if your basics are clear.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round involved a written test which included aptitude and technical section questions . Based on the test candidates were shortlisted for the interview.Shortlisted candidates were asked to fill out a personal information formation which included questions like short and long term goals, personal achievements etc.Interview was technical + HR . Major part of the questions were from technical section itself.Interview lasted for around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• $ Questions regarding to my internship (Travancore cochin chemicals And Cochin shipyard) .
      $ About industrial safety
      $ Questions from Hydraulic Machines, Heat Transfer, Industrial Engineering and Material Science.
      $ Asked about my Short term goal , Why he should hire me .   Answer Question

GET Chemical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

The process consisted of three rounds. The first round was an online written test consisting of technical and aptitude questions. The shortlisted people were called for the second round. The second round was a Technical interview usually to know whether the candidate has the fundamentals right. The people shortlisted in 2nd round were called for final round of HR interview

Interview Questions

• HR question: What are your long term and short term goals?   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The first and the only round of interview was extremely detailed (perhaps the longest of my life). It went on for good 1.5 hours excluding a small break of 15 mins in between. I was once again called for second discussion (not interview) by same person (surprisingly) just to provide me an understanding of what business will I handle, what are the challenges faced etc. And after that I have got no updates about this opportunity. It apparently went on hold for some reason.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to school, academics, college, hobbies, situation handling, understanding of HR concepts, my familiarity with concurrent industry trends, everything was asked in the first round. I don't think I can speak beyond this about only myself.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus placement ,there were 2 rounds .first was aptitude test ,it was simple and easy. then second round was personal interview ,they asked question on the resume like projects , any certification etc.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Didnt qualify for interview..Take all the focus upon Aptitude Skills..Have a good CGPA in all the semesters ..Core knowledge is not that important if you are going for Campus Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked One of my friends about Chemical Hazards...Prepare well to tell them about your accomplishments..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good, had to wait for 90 minutes just for 15 min interview. Reliance jio was more or less like a market, Dint like the atmosphere there. Interview went well.

Fashion Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was done smoothly. A skype interview with the store director who was very polite. We talked about the brand. He asked me a lot of questions about my future, my plans. And gave me clarity on how exactly the brand works which is quite helpful for me now. The documentation and other formalities were done quick to ensure a great start for any employee.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Resume Shortlisting based on your projects and software skill set.
    PI lasted for 10 minutes. They asked to explain about projects. There were basic HR questions. Since my project involved working in a startup, they asked to write down the workflow. Be thorough with your projects. A friend of mine who got the job said they essentially looked on communication skills. Prepare answers beforehand and be confident when you deliver it.
    The panel was friendly.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Firstly, they shortlisted students from top colleges by amcat profile or naukri.com.Interview time slot was sent to each student by mail.Ppt was given to students after which interviews had conducted by 3-4 panelists.They told that interview results will be declared soon.But as of now, result has not been declared yet.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very easy as they didn't ask coding stuff. Questions on projects, sdlc, dfd, etc. were asked to me.   Answer Question