Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone screens, face to face, and long drawn out negotiations and high pressure tactics. Lots of frustrations with multiple negotiation breakdowns. Upon walking away they capitulated on the key issues in order to move forward. Do not make any assumptions, be very specific. Do not just say car, say the specific car, trim level, etc. or you will be disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate without your family on a single status package for a multiple year contract where your dependents out of the country will not have any Medical Benefits.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview with AVP
    1:1 interviews with relevant Business and Technical Heads

Interviews, Tests and Documents submission process took 2 months.
    Later put on indefinite hold as approval was awaited.
    Got call again after 4 months asking for my availability and then again put on another indefinite limbo.

Interview Questions

• What strategies would you use to bring in more customers and revenues ?   Answer Question

Management Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamnagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jamnagar (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

firstly there was a aptitude test consisting of 50 Q quiet easy... they consisted of mental ability some math and some english
    next was test according to department ie chemical , mech etc. Q were basic but i can not suggest some books ... it was all what could be applied / faced in an industry not any formulae based but all practical like what happens when steam valve is imcreased in a column and how recycles changes

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The first and the only round of interview was extremely detailed (perhaps the longest of my life). It went on for good 1.5 hours excluding a small break of 15 mins in between. I was once again called for second discussion (not interview) by same person (surprisingly) just to provide me an understanding of what business will I handle, what are the challenges faced etc. And after that I have got no updates about this opportunity. It apparently went on hold for some reason.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to school, academics, college, hobbies, situation handling, understanding of HR concepts, my familiarity with concurrent industry trends, everything was asked in the first round. I don't think I can speak beyond this about only myself.   Answer Question

Kam Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1, Telephonic
    2, Face to Face (Sales)
    3, Face to face (SM)
    4, HR
    5, Department Head

But they took very long time to issue the offer letter, need to have a continuous follow up with HR

Mechanical Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

interview regarding Jamnagar J3 Project maintenance work, as a Maintenance Executive for Utility as well as plant maintenance. First tell us regarding interview process then shifted us in conference hall and give one form to fill our personal detail. After that HR gives us hygienic Breakfast and cold drive before interview. Then as per list one by one Technical interview taken and if one how passed interview he sent to the HR for further interview from HR also CTC discussed with HR during interview and if finalised it then they give offer letter and further detail how the next we do for joining and regarding Medical test also.

Interview Questions

• Why way gap check in reciprocating air compressor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

it is not like they set his criteria as per experience and minor negotiation did as depend upon person who has ability to perfect negotiate.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1) Shortlist based on CGPA. {Around 90 students shortlisted}
    2) Online Test (Aptitude + Technical) {10 students cleared}
    3) Technical Interview {6 students cleared}
    4) Stress Round {5 students selected}

P.S.: Stats for Mechanical Engineers (NIT,Surat Batch of 2017)

Interview Questions

• Based on the form filled during the recruitment process the questions were asked. That included at most three trainings and/or internships and at least three favorite subjects.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Pune City (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First Aptitude test which will be more of technical questions as per your stream, as i am from HR background i faced question more of Laws and from IR also some questions were based on other HR areas like PMS, Compensation, T&D etc. followed by an interview based on technical and HR round.
    Interview experience was good. Panel consisted of 3 members and it was a conditional interview like various conditions were put forward and accordingly my actions and reactions for that situation was analysed and accordingly the interview lasted for around 45 min.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Manipa (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Technical Interview mostly concentrating on your internships and area of interest. Need to focus on your basics. Your behavioral skills matter a lot in addition to technical skills. Main focus is whether you would be a good fit in a firm rather than how strong your technical skill are.

Interview Questions

• ANSI codes, working of generator, Relay protections, Circuit Breaker, Induction motors, Transformers.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

HR manager contacted through phone. Discussed the possibilities about the interview location and time. Fixed the venue, sent a mail confirming the same. I sent a presentation consists of my works in previous years.

conference call: the interviewers came through conference followed by presentation and discussion.

Interview Questions

• Interview is more or less like a formal and informal discussion.
      First question I remember is: Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question