Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

RIL recruitment process started with initial shortlisting through an online test, which included both technical (chemical-related) and aptitude questions. The level of questions was average, and all the technical questions asked are taken from www.indiabix.com, so it is advisable to go through all the questions on chemical engineering topics from this site. RIL came to my campus for 2 profiles, sales rep and GET. For sales rep, there was a GD round after written shortlisting. For GET profile, people were directly sent into the perosnal interviews. Interview planel consisted of one technical manager and one HR. It was a long interview and stretched to almost an hour. They ask you your preferences of topics at the beginning of the interview, but questions were asked mostly on Mass Transfer (distillation column in detail) and and a few other questions form the topics you mentioned. Questions can be answered easliy if you a sound knowledge of your subjects and your basics are strong. Logical thinking is a must before answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, and then other domain related technical questions   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

we have a First round of aptitude
    second round of technical with the group panel i.e head of department
    and last round with HR as they asked for u r interest in sector,hobbies n all

Senior Engineer Sms Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Ist was a Telephonic round for 45 mins including questions regarding Sms call Flow , Troubleshooting and various GSM aspects , previous projects , Smpp, ss7 , SIGTRAN protocols.
    I cleared the round.
    2nd round was manager round on Skype and it was also cleared
    3rd was HR round and it's also cleared

Interview Questions

• Sms call Flow , Troubleshooting and various GSM aspects , previous projects , Smpp, ss7 , SIGTRAN protocols   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The process consists of technical and aptitude round , aptitude was a cake walk but technical portion covered almost all technical subject specially thermodynamics ,FM, HMT.
    for preparation of aptitude indiabix , and pariksha.com is enough and for technical portion solve last years gate papers.

Interview Questions

• 1. explain rankine cycle.
      2. question were asked related to my summer training at power plant.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Our process is test followed by GD followed by Interview. My overall Interview was good they tested my personality, communication skills and never giving attitude and V & B matching company.

Interview Questions

• As my profile was Get business I was asked more of marketing kind questions. They asked me to sell a Pen with certain shelf life price and all.   1 Answer
    • You have 100 products and you have to distribute to 2 different customers whose demand is 60 and 80, How would you distribute products?   Answer Question

Am Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Lucknow (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was one time interview which took about 25 minutes by the panel. However the selection process was little slow and took about 4 months for getting the offer document.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview.Basic questions were asked whatever you studied in the past years of graduation.Mostly about software development. It was a telephonic interview. Overall easy it was if your basics are clear.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus placement ,there were 2 rounds .first was aptitude test ,it was simple and easy. then second round was personal interview ,they asked question on the resume like projects , any certification etc.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kolkata (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

An online test of 1 hr duration was conducted. The test was divided into two halves :- Quantitative Aptitude and English ( 1/2 hr 30 questions ) followed by Technical Aptitude ( 1/2 hr 50 questions )

Interview Questions

• Why reliance ? More questions on internships and final year projects   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The first and the only round of interview was extremely detailed (perhaps the longest of my life). It went on for good 1.5 hours excluding a small break of 15 mins in between. I was once again called for second discussion (not interview) by same person (surprisingly) just to provide me an understanding of what business will I handle, what are the challenges faced etc. And after that I have got no updates about this opportunity. It apparently went on hold for some reason.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to school, academics, college, hobbies, situation handling, understanding of HR concepts, my familiarity with concurrent industry trends, everything was asked in the first round. I don't think I can speak beyond this about only myself.   Answer Question