Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a good exhaustive process. They asked relevant questions and the key to crack the itnerview is that one should be thoroughly prepared. If you have confidence and ability about your work, you can do it. Its not the difficult proccess but preparation is a must.

Interview Questions

• what did you do before applying?   1 Answer

Shift Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process consists of written test and personal interview. In written test there will be two papers, one of aptitude and other of technical. In aptitude paper, you have to solve 30 questions in 30 minutes and in technical paper you have to answer 40 question in 30 minutes. Both the papers are easy but speed matters a lot.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on distillation columns, heat exchangers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through college.HR manager contacted through phone. Discussed the possibilities about the interview location and time. Fixed the venue, sent a mail confirming the same.The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Corrosion Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I was Hired through campus selection.First round was a general aptitude plus few technical questions of mechanical background.
    After First round I had a personal interview after which I was given the offer letter.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Got hired on campus for their summer internship program. They invited all the applicants to take a test and was told that the top performers from the test would be invited for an interview. The test multiple choice questions from basic engineering courses. After the test, there was no interview and just received an email that I was selected for the program

Interview Questions

• Some questions about thermodynamics, engineering materials   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Allahabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

two rounds of interview; first technical and then HR
    first he asked me about my family background and then came directly to my projects. i have not done any internships but i did four projects during my academics, all of them were on automobiles. he asked my role in the projects, what i did, how i did, problems i faced during my projects etc. then he came to my AOI, and asked me some questions which i have mentioned above. all they wanted to know was that whether i know what i have mentioned in the resume(projects, AOI).

Interview Questions

• Questions on my projects
      How to design a column which we usually see in buildings(from my area of interest; SOM)
      How to design boom of a crane(from my area of interest; SOM)
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good, had to wait for 90 minutes just for 15 min interview. Reliance jio was more or less like a market, Dint like the atmosphere there. Interview went well.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Didnt qualify for interview..Take all the focus upon Aptitude Skills..Have a good CGPA in all the semesters ..Core knowledge is not that important if you are going for Campus Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Asked One of my friends about Chemical Hazards...Prepare well to tell them about your accomplishments..   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2016.

Interview

The recruitment process was divided into two parts. First there was a technical test and after that there was a personal interview of selected students. Interview had just one round and was taken by one person. I was asked a mixture of HR and Technical questions.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewer were really helpful and the most important part was that they were very co-operative in nature.You didn't have to be so tensed about it.Only the important part is that you have to clear its Aptitude test.They are shortlisting only a few people on basis of aptitude after which the whole process is quite easy.

Interview Questions

• The interview questons asked to me was-
      1-What is Impact test?which property of the material is tested in it?
      2-What is cavitation and NPSH?
      3-What is difference between pumps and compressors?
      4-What is 1 tonee of refrigeration?
      5-What are the various components of refrigeration system and its Pressure-enthalpy diagram?which type of refrigeration system is used in cooling towers?
      6-what is corrosion?
      7-What are NDT testing process?

I was able to answer all the above 6 answer.
      I was not knowing 7th answers completely so best part is to tell frankly in a polite way that you are not knowing the answer.It's better to tell don't know the answer than to give incomplete answers.
      1 Answer