Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

Manager Interview

Interview

Technical Audit include checking of Quality at site as per specifications & also includes abstract /measurement checking with FIM reconciliation statement. So it was a lengthy process to give interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an on-campus placement drive at Chitkara University. First, they took an online test which consisted of aptitude, technical and coding tests. The questions are not that difficult in this round and can be solved easily if you have practiced some questions before. Coding questions were also not difficult. But their selection ratio is very less. In our campus, out of 300-350, only 21 got selected for next rounds.
    Next was interview. There were 2 interview rounds, first HR and next technical. Both of interviews were easy and they would just check your confidence and fluency. In the technical round, they asked me about my projects and some project related questions.
    At last, they selected 7 students.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you made in your college, and some questions related to them.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

1st round:aptitude test
    quantitative&verbal(mostly synonyms and antonyms )-30 questions -30*2=60 marks in 30 min time
    technical aptitude(mostly from material science ,machine design,fluid dynamics )-50 questions -50 marks in 30 min
    2nd Round:interview(technical+HR)
    questions on industrial projects,final year projects,and favourite subject n basic HR questions

Interview Questions

• can you explain me what you did in your industrial training?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

1) online test
    30 aptitude questions in 30 mins + 50 technical questions in 30 mins.
    online test is very easy if you have hands on practice on aptitude and basic knowledge of technical.

2) Personal Interview- it was only technical, no HR.

Interview Questions

• Related to projects done.
      and after that any question as the discussion continues. Asked questions from my answers.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2017.

Interview

It is the campus recruitment process. Firstly they take online test which consists of two sections, first section contain questions related to basic programming, Oops, DBMS, OS etc (skipping of question is not applicable in this section and also no negative marking). Second section contain questions related to aptitude, reasoning and verbal.

Interview Questions

• Technical:-Mainly asked questions according to resume.
      1)Elaborate your projects(mainly final year project).
      2)What is OOPS, Identifier, Polymorphism etc
      3)For non-CS candidate like ECE, They asked questions from core subjects.(prepare for at least two core paper)

Technical+HR:-
      1)Introduce yourself.
      2)Questions related to projects.
      3)Why we hire you.
      4)strengths, weaknesses and hobbies.
      5)Lastly, any question from us(please prepare for asking question from HR).   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Patiala (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

i applied through college, first round was online test on AMCAT which included 30 min and 30 questions for apti and 30 minutes 30 quest of technical. Do give importance to apti round because that one is qualifying for your technical to be checked.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they asked about projects and interships. good amount of discussions went on favorite subject.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2017.

Interview

1.aptitude and technical tests (MCQ)
    2. Technical interview
    3. HR round
    Mostly they will hire you if you qualify for HR round. In the technical interview, he will ask questions from your favorite subject then about your resume and test experience.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted on AMCAT.30 mins for tech apti which was adaptive.After that apti based on quants,logic and verbal in which we 30 questions were to be solved in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on time complexities and DS(MCQs)   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna Rural (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Patna Rural (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

i applied through refrence .process took 4 week.there are 4 round of interview.1st was telephonic 2nd was technical 3rd was 2nd technical 4th was hr.interview was very easy.basic question from your subject.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview.Basic questions were asked whatever you studied in the past years of graduation.Mostly about software development. It was a telephonic interview. Overall easy it was if your basics are clear.