Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Patiala (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

i applied through college, first round was online test on AMCAT which included 30 min and 30 questions for apti and 30 minutes 30 quest of technical. Do give importance to apti round because that one is qualifying for your technical to be checked.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they asked about projects and interships. good amount of discussions went on favorite subject.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2017.

Interview

1.aptitude and technical tests (MCQ)
    2. Technical interview
    3. HR round
    Mostly they will hire you if you qualify for HR round. In the technical interview, he will ask questions from your favorite subject then about your resume and test experience.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted on AMCAT.30 mins for tech apti which was adaptive.After that apti based on quants,logic and verbal in which we 30 questions were to be solved in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on time complexities and DS(MCQs)   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna Rural (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Patna Rural (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

i applied through refrence .process took 4 week.there are 4 round of interview.1st was telephonic 2nd was technical 3rd was 2nd technical 4th was hr.interview was very easy.basic question from your subject.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2017.

Interview

Telephonic interview.Basic questions were asked whatever you studied in the past years of graduation.Mostly about software development. It was a telephonic interview. Overall easy it was if your basics are clear.

Kam Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1, Telephonic
    2, Face to Face (Sales)
    3, Face to face (SM)
    4, HR
    5, Department Head

But they took very long time to issue the offer letter, need to have a continuous follow up with HR

Treasury Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Had a brief interview as i was fresher. so mainly had to introduce myself.
    Recruitment panel had 2 persons, one was HR head and other was finance person. both were warm and cordial.

Interview Questions

• was asked about my educational qualifications and career aspirations and little bit about treasury   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

O n e r o u n d o f f a c e t o f a c e i n t e r v i e w a n d o f f e r l e t t e r

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

They conducted a technical test and a technical-cum-HR interview. The technical test comprised of general chemical engineering as well as aptitude questions. The interview was mostly focussed on basics of Heat Transfer, Distillation and CRE. They asked a few general questions too and also regarding the project work in final year.

Interview Questions

• What are the various dimensionless nos. in heat Transfer?   3 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat City (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat City (India)).

Interview

The entire process was in person and was Brief and Simple. If you have a contact working in the company then it becomes relatively easy to secure an internship but there is no structured internship program.