Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

all is done professionally
    more than degrees intelligence matters
    common sense will seek u the job

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

1 round aptitude test, 2 round of interviews.... aptitude test was easy but the time limit was very short as you have to complete 40 objective questions in just 12 minutes.. No negative marking 1st round with HR personnel regarding HR Questions 2nd round with Zonal Manager Regarding real time store operations difficulty questions

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to carry heavy bags & cartons in case necessary?   1 Answer

Inspection Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

first CV approval and then Face to face Technical Interview. They asked me my past experience and then started firing his question. hence this was a third party Inspector the interview questions have more responsibility concerns and i have to answer it in a professional way.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in April 2019.

Interview

Few colleges are selected each year like IIT's and few NIT's along with few other where RIL conducts its Inter-recruitment programme. The process includes online test(Aptitude and core questions, aptitude 30 questions in 30 minutes and core 50 questions in 30 minutes ) , and PIs.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

The test will be of quantitative and technical aptitude, It was very easy.Practice on india bix.com and Rs Agarwal. Most of the questions are from ic engines. Timing is very important, if u struck somewhere then skip that question. Hrs are very friendly. Quant-2M each question. Technica-1M each question. ALl the very best.

Investor Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interview with an aptitude test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were needed.

Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Your name, background, previous work exp . Lot of grilling on what is written in CV. Very less tech, only cultural fit. Do you fit into Reliance Ind. Ltd. culture?

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals? How will you add value into this role? Where do you see yourself few years later? What improvements will you brings into planning? What is fill rate, service levels, DSI etc?   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

we have a First round of aptitude
    second round of technical with the group panel i.e head of department
    and last round with HR as they asked for u r interest in sector,hobbies n all

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Resume Shortlisting based on your projects and software skill set.
    PI lasted for 10 minutes. They asked to explain about projects. There were basic HR questions. Since my project involved working in a startup, they asked to write down the workflow. Be thorough with your projects. A friend of mine who got the job said they essentially looked on communication skills. Prepare answers beforehand and be confident when you deliver it.
    The panel was friendly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Got hired on campus for their summer internship program. They invited all the applicants to take a test and was told that the top performers from the test would be invited for an interview. The test multiple choice questions from basic engineering courses. After the test, there was no interview and just received an email that I was selected for the program

Interview Questions

• Some questions about thermodynamics, engineering materials   Answer Question