Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

There was a pre placement talks first followed by
    Written test (Aptitute + Techinical)
    followed by Interview on the same day.
    After that you get the offer on the same day if your selected

Interview Questions

• About yourself
      Technical questions related to engineering

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Resume Shortlisting based on your projects and software skill set.
    PI lasted for 10 minutes. They asked to explain about projects. There were basic HR questions. Since my project involved working in a startup, they asked to write down the workflow. Be thorough with your projects. A friend of mine who got the job said they essentially looked on communication skills. Prepare answers beforehand and be confident when you deliver it.
    The panel was friendly.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kolkata (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied for Reliance Industries Limited on 24th November, 2016 through campus placements. The process took 2 days.
    ( Some 6-7 Interviews were left at the end of Day1, so the process was extended to the second day)

First Round:- Resume Shortlist.
    A GPA above 7.5 is needed. However, in some colleges above 7 GPA is also allowed to sit for the process.

Second Round: - Online Test.
    This consisted of two parts:- a) General Aptitude & b) Mechanical Engineering.
            a) General Aptitude comprised of simple questions on QA ( 12-15), Verbal ( 5-7) and Analytical Thinking ( 8-10), total of 30 questions, to be solved in 30 minutes.
    They have a strict guard during this round, so try your level best not to cheat, rather, not to get caught.
    Questions were simple, but time is the main factor, and practice is the key.
    Practice Aptitude questions and you can easily score 30/30.
           b) Mechanical Engineering comprised of 50 questions to be solved in 30 mins. It almost covered all the topics, but Material Science questions were maximum in number, specially - The property changes in iron/steel due to addition of Chromium, Vanadium, etc..
    Expect that, questions from all the subjects were equal in number. Numericals were less in number, most of them were theoretical questions..

PS: If you can be the topper in Online Test, you have 90% chance to get an offer.

Third Round:- Personal Interview.
     a) Project (Each and everything, specially materials used, and why they are used)
     b) Any one or two(preferred) subjects.
     c) For HR questions, be prepared with your motive to join Reliance.
    If you were a topper in the online test, PI would be a bit easier.

Then, offers!

Interview Questions

• 1. Project-Related questions.
      2. What is your secondary interest, other than power plants? (I told IC engines)
      3. Otto and Diesel Cycles.
      4. Effect of same compression ratio in both cycles.
      5. Why do u want to join Reliance?

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Warangal (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewer were really helpful and the most important part was that they were very co-operative in nature.You didn't have to be so tensed about it.Only the important part is that you have to clear its Aptitude test.They are shortlisting only a few people on basis of aptitude after which the whole process is quite easy.

Interview Questions

• The interview questons asked to me was-
      1-What is Impact test?which property of the material is tested in it?
      2-What is cavitation and NPSH?
      3-What is difference between pumps and compressors?
      4-What is 1 tonee of refrigeration?
      5-What are the various components of refrigeration system and its Pressure-enthalpy diagram?which type of refrigeration system is used in cooling towers?
      6-what is corrosion?
      7-What are NDT testing process?

I was able to answer all the above 6 answer.
      I was not knowing 7th answers completely so best part is to tell frankly in a polite way that you are not knowing the answer.It's better to tell don't know the answer than to give incomplete answers.
      1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Allahabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

two rounds of interview; first technical and then HR
    first he asked me about my family background and then came directly to my projects. i have not done any internships but i did four projects during my academics, all of them were on automobiles. he asked my role in the projects, what i did, how i did, problems i faced during my projects etc. then he came to my AOI, and asked me some questions which i have mentioned above. all they wanted to know was that whether i know what i have mentioned in the resume(projects, AOI).

Interview Questions

• Questions on my projects
      How to design a column which we usually see in buildings(from my area of interest; SOM)
      How to design boom of a crane(from my area of interest; SOM)

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

1) Shortlist based on CGPA. {Around 90 students shortlisted}
    2) Online Test (Aptitude + Technical) {10 students cleared}
    3) Technical Interview {6 students cleared}
    4) Stress Round {5 students selected}

P.S.: Stats for Mechanical Engineers (NIT,Surat Batch of 2017)

Interview Questions

• Based on the form filled during the recruitment process the questions were asked. That included at most three trainings and/or internships and at least three favorite subjects.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Firstly, they shortlisted students from top colleges by amcat profile or naukri.com.Interview time slot was sent to each student by mail.Ppt was given to students after which interviews had conducted by 3-4 panelists.They told that interview results will be declared soon.But as of now, result has not been declared yet.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very easy as they didn't ask coding stuff. Questions on projects, sdlc, dfd, etc. were asked to me.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2016.

Interview

The recruitment process was divided into two parts. First there was a technical test and after that there was a personal interview of selected students. Interview had just one round and was taken by one person. I was asked a mixture of HR and Technical questions.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

A written test based on maths and general aptitude. Second test based on technical knowledge including all subjects control, electronics, instrumentation and all the subjects one has studied in entire 4 years.
    shortlisting based on test performance and then single round of interview. no gd round.

Interview Questions

• main questions are based on control systems and process control
      more questions are from previous training experience.

IT Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was held reliance digital office.
    1. Aptitude and Java technical MCQs. Java technical will consist of 30 questions related to packages and things so prepare basics. Aptitude will be very easy but less time will be given make sure ur quick. We given 50 questions which needed to be answered in 15min.
    2. Written Programming