Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

I got selected through Campus placement. The process included a written test with equal weight to Aptitude and Technical skill. Some easy questions to test basic English knowledge were also given. Overall, the test was very easy and if you top the test, you have very high chances of getting selected. The interview had only one round and Technical and HR sections were conducted together.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to Electrical Machines. The questions are mostly concept oriented focusing mainly on induction machines and transformer. The interviewer was also keen about Bachelor's project and its practical relevance. Some questions were asked based on my internships and extra curricular activities.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamnagar (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jamnagar (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I am apply online. After 2 month i got a call from them. they told me for telephonic interview. after successfully interview they reject my application for my low previous salary.

Interview Questions

• Piping Related question, Material   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Allahabad (India)).

Interview

written exam (30 question for apti and 30 for technical )
    aptiquestion were picked from website indiabix.com
    after slection in this round for
    personal interview
    it consist of to round
    1st is technical and 2nd is HR
    HR was just the formality for 5 min main part was the technical interview

Interview Questions

• they asked me from my project the tecnical inteviewer was very enrich in knowledge but he asked the normal question
      be prepared by ur area of interest.

GET(Electrical) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Firstly, there was a written test, aptitude and technical.
    There were 30 questions in 30 minutes in the aptitude test which was easy.
    The technical test was a bit tricky.
    There were questions from machines,power systems etc
    Then there was only one round of personal interviews
    The interview was purely technical.
    The interview was easy , just basics were asked.
    Be prepared with any one of the subjects machines,power systems or network anaysis.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my training.
      Then my areas of interest
      Q-Vector group of transgormers.
      Q-Difference between star grounded and ungrounded.
      Q-Form factor
      and some more basics
      Answer Question
    • Difference between Dc shunt and series motor from application point of view   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1.Aptitude( 30 mins,30 question.questions were mainly from Indiabix and gpl4u.com)
    2.Technical(30 mins,50 questions.it covered all the subjects taught in the dept.)
    3.Personal Interview (there were two tech HR )
    be confident.. choose best two subjects and prepare well.. All the best.

Interview Questions

• 1.design of heat exchanger
      2.pump difference
      3.viscometer principle

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

They basically check the technical knowledge about your particular domain. Since my being chemical engineering, they generally prefer asking on heat transfer, fuel engineering, knowledge on industrial engineering particularly related to petrochemicals. Interview is not stressful as one think of but you must be good in your technical skills. They do consider your extracurricular activities. Be confident and be relaxed while interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about hydrogenation and dehydrogenation processes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnot anything in particular to negotiate.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2015.

Interview

Mental aptitude test- easy but time allotted is less.
    Technical test- medium difficulty
    One single interview consisting of mostly technical questions.
    If you have a grasp over basic questions then they hire you. No need to study any subject in depth.
    Take up topics like heat exchanger, distillation column, pump etc.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Ghansoli (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

3Technical interview-F2F
    1-Asked about all basic knowledge of networking like CDMA,GSM etc
    2-All about my final year project,my family background,about hobbies,weakness strengths,some questions based on my programming lang mention in Resume etc.
    3-All details about my internship,basic questions on my project etc.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

came for campus placements,first a general aptitude test and technical test was conducted. this was followed by an hr plus technical interview.they first asked me to introduce myself and then asked some technical ques about distillation column,they asked about internship during third year

Interview Questions

• would you like to go for higher studies like MBA   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

There was an aptitude test followed by a direct interview. The aptitude test was mostly logical questions that are available in any standard text book like R. S. Aggarwal. There were 30 questions and 30 min. Interview comprised of both technical and HR questions. Only one person was there in the panel.

Interview Questions

• Q: Introduce yourself
      Q: Explain your major project