Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

IT Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was held reliance digital office.
    1. Aptitude and Java technical MCQs. Java technical will consist of 30 questions related to packages and things so prepare basics. Aptitude will be very easy but less time will be given make sure ur quick. We given 50 questions which needed to be answered in 15min.
    2. Written Programming
    3. HR

Harvesting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Too long, cumbersome, inefficient. It was scattered and it seemed every round was a new round with the people on the other side of the bench having no idea where the previous one left off. It was not a pleasant experience and on top of it salary offered was not at all up to expectation!

Interview Questions

• Many - from professional to technical, had rounds of presentations, HR. It was a 5 round process spanning over 4 months   Answer Question

UI/User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the position through Internshala. I got a call from the company very soon after that. I went for an interview at the HQ of RIL which is located in Ghansoli, Mumbai. The interview lasted about half an hour. It was pretty decent and I had a good casual chat with the interviewer towards the end of the interview. I had another round of telephonic interview with two senior employees of the company soon. The very next day I was informed that I had been selected for the position. I was elated!

Interview Questions

• Which UX designer do you idolise? Why?

(Then I was asked to open the website of the UX designer)
      Is this website according to the UX standards? Can you point out some design flaws or suggest design improvements for the website?

What's your past experience?
      (The interviewer opened up my online design portfolio and asked me to walk her through and explain the design process used for some of my design layouts)

(I had brought my UX notes along)
      Why have you brought them along with you?
      (Then the interviewer randomly opened a page from the notes and asked me to explain one of the examples that were mentioned)   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I am from Chemical Engineering field. So the test conducted was based on chemical and aptitude. Basic Mass transfer and heat transfer questions are asked. Aptitude questions are of CAT level.
    Reference books- Mccabe & Smith, Robert Treybal

GET (ELEctrical Engineering) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Vadodara (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was held in 2 rounds.1.Written test 2.Technical Interview.
    The written tests comprised of two tests 1.aptitude written exam 2.technical written exam
    The second round was technical interview where basics of electrical engineering we're tested.Those having good and sound conceptual knowledge and clear idea about practical application about them could easily crack the interview.Preparation for aptitude test is very much import and so prepare well in advance

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was no interview, just a written test and selection of students. Out of 100 students 6 were selected. General aptitude questions were asked in a pen & paper exam along with a technical test based on electrical/mechanical engineering.

Interview Questions

• What happens when phase sequence of supply to motor is changed?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds, 1st and 2nd are aptitude, technical round. Each has individual cutoff. If u qualify then interview. Aptitude one has to practice well from previous year question papers.However technical has 50 Questions to be answered in 30 min. no negative marking in both rounds. 60% to score in each round is safe side.

Interview Questions

• Mostly your CV, be prepared well to crack it. Each and every term you mention. Your industrial experience/your summer intern and few technical might be,extra curricular activities- hobbies, Out of the box questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

I got selected through Campus placement. The process included a written test with equal weight to Aptitude and Technical skill. Some easy questions to test basic English knowledge were also given. Overall, the test was very easy and if you top the test, you have very high chances of getting selected. The interview had only one round and Technical and HR sections were conducted together.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to Electrical Machines. The questions are mostly concept oriented focusing mainly on induction machines and transformer. The interviewer was also keen about Bachelor's project and its practical relevance. Some questions were asked based on my internships and extra curricular activities.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamnagar (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jamnagar (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I am apply online. After 2 month i got a call from them. they told me for telephonic interview. after successfully interview they reject my application for my low previous salary.

Interview Questions

• Piping Related question, Material   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Allahabad (India)).

Interview

written exam (30 question for apti and 30 for technical )
    aptiquestion were picked from website indiabix.com
    after slection in this round for
    personal interview
    it consist of to round
    1st is technical and 2nd is HR
    HR was just the formality for 5 min main part was the technical interview

Interview Questions

• they asked me from my project the tecnical inteviewer was very enrich in knowledge but he asked the normal question
      be prepared by ur area of interest.   Answer Question