Reliance Industries Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

3.3

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

A presentation given on college campus. Applications were sought and candidates were interviewed in campus during placement week. Selected candidates were announced on the evening of interviews. They received offer letters after a few days.
There was no discussion about the position offered, the name of the business subsidiary in which one will be employed or the terms of employment. Overall the interview was friendly, lasted about 15 minutes and conducted in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Business analysis of organizations worked at prior to the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation took place

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Pune City (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First Aptitude test which will be more of technical questions as per your stream, as i am from HR background i faced question more of Laws and from IR also some questions were based on other HR areas like PMS, Compensation, T&D etc. followed by an interview based on technical and HR round.
    Interview experience was good. Panel consisted of 3 members and it was a conditional interview like various conditions were put forward and accordingly my actions and reactions for that situation was analysed and accordingly the interview lasted for around 45 min.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round involved a written test which included aptitude and technical section questions . Based on the test candidates were shortlisted for the interview.Shortlisted candidates were asked to fill out a personal information formation which included questions like short and long term goals, personal achievements etc.Interview was technical + HR . Major part of the questions were from technical section itself.Interview lasted for around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• $ Questions regarding to my internship (Travancore cochin chemicals And Cochin shipyard) .
      $ About industrial safety
      $ Questions from Hydraulic Machines, Heat Transfer, Industrial Engineering and Material Science.
      $ Asked about my Short term goal , Why he should hire me .   Answer Question