Reliance Industries Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

3.1

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test was conducted on AMCAT.30 mins for tech apti which was adaptive.After that apti based on quants,logic and verbal in which we 30 questions were to be solved in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on time complexities and DS(MCQs)   1 Answer

Treasury Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Had a brief interview as i was fresher. so mainly had to introduce myself.
    Recruitment panel had 2 persons, one was HR head and other was finance person. both were warm and cordial.

Interview Questions

• was asked about my educational qualifications and career aspirations and little bit about treasury   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

O n e r o u n d o f f a c e t o f a c e i n t e r v i e w a n d o f f e r l e t t e r

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I got interviewed by the VP of Media operations Mr. Rajesh.
    It was an extensive cross-questioning session as he held great experience for the same.
    I was questioned on technical basis regarding my technology know how .
    The media department is known as Vibrant advertising pvt ltd.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get into media?
      How will you justify your job role?
      Will there be any inputs for our future campaigns.   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The first and the only round of interview was extremely detailed (perhaps the longest of my life). It went on for good 1.5 hours excluding a small break of 15 mins in between. I was once again called for second discussion (not interview) by same person (surprisingly) just to provide me an understanding of what business will I handle, what are the challenges faced etc. And after that I have got no updates about this opportunity. It apparently went on hold for some reason.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to school, academics, college, hobbies, situation handling, understanding of HR concepts, my familiarity with concurrent industry trends, everything was asked in the first round. I don't think I can speak beyond this about only myself.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus placement ,there were 2 rounds .first was aptitude test ,it was simple and easy. then second round was personal interview ,they asked question on the resume like projects , any certification etc.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Hiring process is fairly simple. The first round is with hiring manager himself and then 2 or 3 rounds with cross function teams. While the hiring manager focuses fully on functional aspect, the cross domain teams focus on suitability of the candidate in overall team and organization fitment. This method of interview is very meaningful and practical as well. Thank you.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were based on past experience and how that experience can add value to what Jio is trying to achieve in the market.   Answer Question

GET-Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Applied through College Campus Placements in VJTI Mumbai.

The interview process is short and fairly easy. It consists of two rounds
    1. Online Aptitude and Technical Test
    2. Technical and HR Interview

The Online Test for aptitude was moderately difficult and you will have to race against time to complete it. The technical test has 50questions in 30mins. Its fairly difficult in terms that quite a lot factual questions were asked. Questions were from almost the entire syllabus mainly concentrated on materials and their properties.

Interview panel had a Tech person and a HR person. Interview lasted for around 30-40mins with questions coming from almost all disciplines of mechanical engineering. Questions were not deep and a slight knowledge of all the topics will get you through it. HR interview was based on strengths and weekness and how I could handle certain situations in the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about boilers, gas turbines, bearings, piping(though i had not opted for piping as it was an optional subject) materials, pumps, material properties, vibrations etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary structure and job loacations were already specified. so no chance of negotiations.

Mechanical Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

interview regarding Jamnagar J3 Project maintenance work, as a Maintenance Executive for Utility as well as plant maintenance. First tell us regarding interview process then shifted us in conference hall and give one form to fill our personal detail. After that HR gives us hygienic Breakfast and cold drive before interview. Then as per list one by one Technical interview taken and if one how passed interview he sent to the HR for further interview from HR also CTC discussed with HR during interview and if finalised it then they give offer letter and further detail how the next we do for joining and regarding Medical test also.

Interview Questions

• Why way gap check in reciprocating air compressor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

it is not like they set his criteria as per experience and minor negotiation did as depend upon person who has ability to perfect negotiate.

UI/User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the position through Internshala. I got a call from the company very soon after that. I went for an interview at the HQ of RIL which is located in Ghansoli, Mumbai. The interview lasted about half an hour. It was pretty decent and I had a good casual chat with the interviewer towards the end of the interview. I had another round of telephonic interview with two senior employees of the company soon. The very next day I was informed that I had been selected for the position. I was elated!

Interview Questions

• Which UX designer do you idolise? Why?

(Then I was asked to open the website of the UX designer)
      Is this website according to the UX standards? Can you point out some design flaws or suggest design improvements for the website?

What's your past experience?
      (The interviewer opened up my online design portfolio and asked me to walk her through and explain the design process used for some of my design layouts)

(I had brought my UX notes along)
      Why have you brought them along with you?
      (Then the interviewer randomly opened a page from the notes and asked me to explain one of the examples that were mentioned)   Answer Question