Reliance Industries Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Research Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

Phone interview followed by personal interview. Not technical at all. personal interview was with HOD and CEO. CEO was good and the questions were analytical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Technical presentation followed by panel discussion with subject experts. It's of moderate difficulty . Completely technical questions related with your subject and work experience . This followed by a HR interview . The overall interview process is smooth lasting a hour.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a good exhaustive process. They asked relevant questions and the key to crack the itnerview is that one should be thoroughly prepared. If you have confidence and ability about your work, you can do it. Its not the difficult proccess but preparation is a must.

Interview Questions

• what did you do before applying?   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

HR manager contacted through phone. Discussed the possibilities about the interview location and time. Fixed the venue, sent a mail confirming the same. I sent a presentation consists of my works in previous years.

conference call: the interviewers came through conference followed by presentation and discussion.

Interview Questions

• Interview is more or less like a formal and informal discussion.
      First question I remember is: Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question