Reliance Industries Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Senior Manager Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview Process is quite quick, I believe it depends up the urgency of the requirement. But the HR seems to be confused while releasing the offer. Mostly of the questions were technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone screens, face to face, and long drawn out negotiations and high pressure tactics. Lots of frustrations with multiple negotiation breakdowns. Upon walking away they capitulated on the key issues in order to move forward. Do not make any assumptions, be very specific. Do not just say car, say the specific car, trim level, etc. or you will be disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate without your family on a single status package for a multiple year contract where your dependents out of the country will not have any Medical Benefits.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Called by phione for the interview schedule. Collected CVs. Screened the CVs. Shortlisted candidates were interviewed. Declared the interview result within two weeks. Asked to submit the medical fitness reports. Called for joining.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

3 levels of interview. Helpful team, all queries were satisfactorily answered. Prompt reverts and quick coordination & scheduling of interviews at all levels.

Interview Questions

• None, I was well prepared for all questions and was made to feel at ease during the entire interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to have an open dialogue with seniors on compensation, my expectations were taken into consideration and met. My queries on comp and benefits offered by the organization were attended to satisfactorily.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

3 stage interview
    Panel Interview Highly technical
    Senior persons interview Highly technical & Personality
    HR interview Personality Discussions on the company expectations and expectations from self

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

Professionally fone eitb a human touch

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving the previous Company   1 Answer
    • Why joining Reliance   1 Answer

Negotiation

Professional