Reliance Industries Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

I got through campus placement. First round was written technical test. Second round was psychometric test. Both tests were average. Then one technical and HR PI. In technical round interviewer asked about my projects, language(Java in my case) and he tried to know that how much interested I was to get this job. HR round was about all the behavioral questions. It was fun.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

in the first round , They took an aptitude test,which included verbal and quantitative questions.
    No negative marking.
    Then next round is managerial round.In managerial round , the hiring manager will take your interview.
    If you get selected then you will receive an offer letter in a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about college projects as well about why i left my previous job.
      They also asked to give an example of how I would set up my own business.   Answer Question