Reliance Industries Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Industries Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

2.3

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

There was no interview, just a written test and selection of students. Out of 100 students 6 were selected. General aptitude questions were asked in a pen & paper exam along with a technical test based on electrical/mechanical engineering.

Interview Questions

• What happens when phase sequence of supply to motor is changed?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in March 2016.

Interview

Selected on the basis of a core test which tested core engineering knowledge and concepts. it was mostly from GATE questions. Selected on the basis of a core test which tested core engineering knowledge and concepts. it was mostly from GATE questions.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was based on the resume and your experience in that field say networks or ML for CSE student. During the company specific PPT presentation make sure you make a note of different fields in which they work as in the interview they ask in what we are interested in. Make sure to have good projects to assure that you have worked in it.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on projects and areas of work interest   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First Round was a test, which consisted of both aptitude questions and technical questions depending on the field you apply for (electrical, mechanical, instrumentation etc.). Next, there was an interview round and after that the results were announced in 4-5 days.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on electronics (theory)   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Vadodara (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Eligibility test of interested candidates.
    Schedule for the Aptitude Test.
    Aptitude Test on the scheduled date and time which lasted for one hour based on MCQs. It broadly included two sections: Aptitude and Verbal reasoning and technical based questions.
    Results were declared within 15 days.
    Personal Interview which included basic interview questions based on resume and technical area.

Interview Questions

• What strengths have you achieved from the hobbies you possess?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I am from Chemical Engineering field. So the test conducted was based on chemical and aptitude. Basic Mass transfer and heat transfer questions are asked. Aptitude questions are of CAT level.
    Reference books- Mccabe & Smith, Robert Treybal

Summer Interview

Interview

no interview. just a simple online test . We had to clear just that. Questions were mix of technical and aptitude.Only we have to clear a written test and we were through.

Interview Questions

• there was no question as i have already said . Only we have to clear a written test and we were through.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

The Interview was started to telling them about myself, and then they proceded with asking me to explain about my projects. They did not ask much questions from mine which I think they might not have that much domain knowledge about. Then Started asking me about Agile Methodologies and its process.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Bhopal (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a campus interview in which first we have to appear for the aptitude test. After passing the initial stage there was an interview round where basic questions related to chemical engineering was asked.

Interview Questions

• 1)Describe the principle on which pressure cooker works.
      2)What happens when the product from the reactor isn't of required quality?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First round was aptitude. We were selected based on the top score. Final round was just a personal interview. There were both Technical and HR questions (They were sitting side by side). The whole interview would be very easy if you are good technical and have done a lot of projects out of the regular college domains

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were from the resume. They'll test how much stuff mentioned in the Resume you actually know. Have lots of projects (of course only if you've done them). They'll find out if you've blufffed   Answer Question