Reliance Infrastructure Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Infrastructure Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Interview

Campus Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a team of 15 people? Give me some examples   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Infrastructure

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Technical written test
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions related to electrical engineering   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Ranchi (India)).

Interview

Very easy hiring. They need people as of now.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure.

Interview

I got selected in the company through campus interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked me mostly regarding my btech project, summer training and questions on relays (REF, differential). there was no such hr interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Bhopal (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was selected through campus placement during my final year in college. There was an average difficulty level test and to begin with that was followed by the Group discussion and then personal interview. The personal interview was good. The interviewers were friendly and I was comfortable with them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked the following questions:
      Q.1: I was about the iron carbon diagram that was easy because I remembered it correctly.
      Q.2: I was asked about the kinematics of engine piston and crankshaft.
      other questions I don't remember because it was a long time ago.
      These might not be the detailed questions as asked but I tried to provide as much as information I can remember.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

this was a campus recruitment drive by Reliance Infrastructure Ltd., first aptitude test was taken then every one had to appear for group discussion round and finally for a technical as well as personal interview. the final selection was based on the overall score of all the rounds.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation offered

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Written test- first stage, questions about electrical engineering, reasoning and aptitude questions. next stage was group discussion which was followed by personal interview in which general questions about family background and past incidents,hobbies ,strengths/weakness were asked

Interview Questions

• The technical written paper was tough with tricky questions in electrical engineering technical paper   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

It was campus placement process, having a HR and technical interview. The interview was very nice with more focus on the analytic thinking. Technical interview was more focused on the protection aspects of power plants, especially hydro power plant.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Noida (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Generally campus placements or through a referral

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure in July 2009.

Interview

Campus presentation, Initial technical paper, Interview and Group Discussion

Interview Questions

• There were none! Standard questionnaire from engineering & so-so interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation