Reliance Standard Life Insurance Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Standard Life Insurance Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions

3.5

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online through careerbuilder.com. I had one phone interview, an initial in person interview, and a second interview with a few different managers. I was offered the job the next day after my second interview. The interview was fairly informal which I really appreciated. I don't think they asked me any behavioral questions, which was a really good thing because I hate those. They were very honest and candid about the difficulty of the position, which I appreciated. They didn't seem to lie to me about anything to paint a false picture.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to make a pie chart of my responsibilities in my current position at the time and compared it to a pie chart they made for this specific position. I thought this was incredibly helpful in giving me an idea of what exactly I'd be doing, and comparing it to what I already knew.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Standard Life Insurance

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I was contacted by phone for an initial phone screening, followed by a formal interview. Everyone was so friendly and seems to really enjoy their jobs/culture. My formal interview was about 1 hour and 40 minutes I interviewed with four different employees at ranging levels.

Interview Questions

• What do you think Human Resources' role is within a company?   Answer Question