Remington Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Remington Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I had multiple phone interviews. This included conversations with the Director of Sales, HR, and the Regional Sales Manager. After those, I was asked to come in one week later for an onsite interview with the Director of Sales. It was pretty straight forward, questions were in regards to my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about background and qualifications for this position.   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Spoke with HR recruiter, followed by phone interview with VPs at corporate office. HR followed up with me and wanted to present an offer, but they first wanted me to send a copy of my current paycheck.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements   1 Answer
    • How will you find new business?   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Hauppauge, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Spoke to Hr first. Scheduled to come back for interview with F& B director. The first time I came back there was a scheduling error and no one was there to interview me. Spent 4 hours over two different days meeting /interviewing with Director and General manager.

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington Hotels in July 2016.

Interview

It started out poor. Received an email from their corp recruiter about my resume. Asked if I had time either that day or the next. I responded back a few hours later stating the following morning would be great. It was a phone interview to start. This was pretty basic. She never responded back, I emailed again towards end of week and did not hear back until the beginning of the following week. Then she had a question based on where I was living (Las Vegas). I answered relatively quickly and again never heard back. I followed up again a few days later and she set up an interview for that day. She stated that she was having a difficult time getting the info for the position and connecting with the Hiring Manager about parameters to look for. It seemed to go well, she explained that it may take a few days and if I had not heard back by the following Tuesday to contact her so we could move to the next step. I did, and again no response. I stopped pursuing the position.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Online Application follow with a telephone screen. The interview process was going OK until the recruiter started to question on prior compensation. The company seems to be growing and like it could be a great place to work. However, this company's interview technique to qualify candidates is terrible and less than credible. I would / could not continue this style of screening.

Interview Questions

• "We do things a little different here. When I was hired a few months ago I had to document my previous salary with my last paystub. At W2 is ok too. This is how we do things at Remington."   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and the process just drags out. I met with people who don't even have anything to do with the construction industry it was a waste of time and energy to even interview.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington Hotels in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard. Interview with manger, then second round with HR. They expect very conservative attire and a clean look, and this formality is a theme within the company. Resume was reviewed in detail. Be prepared to answer questions about your length of stay at former employers and spin any experience you have to be hospitality oriented.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Remington Hotels in January 2016.

Interview

I really cant say anything on the process other than one of the worst I have ever experienced. In trying speak with recruiters they were rude and short, certainly not what I expected since I heard so much about them and the company.

Lobby Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Fremont, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

You'll have to go to Human Resources first. Once they give you the go they'll pass you on to the Department Manager then if you pass that the General Manager. It's chill though. You won't feel to nervous or judged or anything.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Remington Hotels (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

There was a comprehensive interview itinerary put together with Operations and Human Resources. Lengthy(4-7 interviewers) and thorough. They ask the right questions to get to the information they needed.
    Great experience, really enjoyed it. You get to know the team that you'll be working with. Interviews are hard in of itself, they made me feel at ease. There's not a lot of interviews that are fun, this one was and one of the best that I've experienced. Great Team!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation/time where you had a difficult position to fill...What were the challenges and how did you find the right candidate?   Answer Question