Renaissance Windows & Doors Trade Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renaissance Windows & Doors

Trade Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Renaissance Windows & Doors (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Owner and GM, Multiple promises that will fall through but overall a breeze, the owner is very "out there" he seems nice but you can tell right off there is something about him that wont rub you right. If you are looking for a good paying job and you can deal with management issues I would recommend.

Interview Questions

Renaissance Windows & Doors Response

Oct 6, 2017 – Owner

Thank you so much for joining us on Glassdoor and for your review. We appreciate hearing from our employees both past and present, your input is definitely necessary as a growth mechanism for us. We strive everyday to improve constantly, so we recognize that hearing from our customers and employees is the best way to do that.
Our interview process can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks, this helps us to ensure that we put the right people in the right positions and is definitely a contributing factor to our low turnaround rate.
We regret that you have the perception that promises are made that fall through, in reality running a business is extremely dynamic and as circumstances shift we have to shift as well. As always both our Houston and Austin locations maintain an open door policy and we welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns.