Renal Advantage Patient Care Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renal Advantage Patient Care Technician Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renal Advantage

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Renal Advantage.

Interview

Phone interview. Recruiter seemed to be fishing for my age by the questions she asked. She even asked " what year did you graduate high school?" got the impression they are looking for younger employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Renal Advantage

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renal Advantage (Rockford, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

My boss actually found my resume online. She emailed me for an interview over Christmas. I was then scheduled for an 1:1 interview. It was basic questions and competency as well as ability to do the job. I was then asked to take an online profile exam which was a personality test. I also tested on the spot for critical thinking skills. I was then asked to schedule a job shadow and observe the process of dialysis and then completed a short assessment of my experience of the process and my ability to preform. I was called that evening or within the next few days telling me that I was selected (over the other person who had also shadowed) and asked to provide a urine sample at an outpatient lab testing facility. After that I had approximately a months worth of on-the-job training (paid) and assessed on my performance. Then I was officially given the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel around large quantities of blood?   Answer Question
    • What do you feel that your background brings as an asset to our clinic?   Answer Question