Renault Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.8

74 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renault (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview process with online application and a telephone interview. Applied online in December and had to do a numerical test online then a telephone interview. Th numerical test was not particularly hard, you just have to work quickly. The telephone interview last about 30-45 minutes and is based on your motivation. The second interview was on Skype. It was mostly competency based with two people interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What are the core values of Renault?
      What is your favourite subject?
      Why have you chosen to work with Renault?
      Describe a time where you had to challenge an idea or people.   Answer Question

Marketing and Communication Infustrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The first stage was applying online. You had to fill out a generic application form, upload your CV and answer two 750 word questions! I then got emailed asking to complete a SHL numerical and verbal reasoning test, then a telephone interview to ask a few questions and have just received confirmation for the assessment centre day.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to apply to Renault? What do I know about Renaults corporate values?   1 Answer

Total Customer Experience Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Cross, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Maple Cross, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Questions about university course e.g. why you chose it, which modules have you enjoyed most and their company e.g. corporate side, any info you know about renault from your research prior to interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Renault?   1 Answer

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Renault (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview with HR, self introduction with 3 languages and share about your current and past job experiences in the first round. Also asked why interested to join Renault. Moreover, HR asked about your what are your strengths and weakness, do you know about Renault, and Hong Kong market condition etc. then will arrange you for the second interview with Line Manager

Interview Questions

• How does this position fit in with the career path you envision for yourself?   Answer Question

Engineering Elementary Function Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bursa (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Bursa (Turkey)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on linkedin 3-4 weeks after had the first interview. I was not told beforehand but apparently if they like the candidate during the first interview, directly ask you to join the second interview which is the technical one.

Interviewed via skype.

1- interview with HR
    2- technical interview with R&D department managers
    3- interview with the GM

Interview Questions

• 1st interview: standard questions really. Only thing was that they really wanted to hear something special about the company and your passion for automotive industry

- Why Renault?

- What do you know about the company?

- Where does your enthusiasm come from for the automotive industry?

2nd interview was supposed to be technical but it was nothing like that. The department heads conducting the interview seemed uninterested, all questions were non technical.

- why Renault ? (again)

- What can you tell us about the Renault factory in Turkey?

- You think you can relocate and adapt living in Bursa?

- Are you planning to pursue a PhD at some point?

- WHY AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY? (they really want to make sure that you have the passion and enthusiasm to work in this industry specifically)

- Did you apply to jobs at other automotive companies? or non-automotive companies?

Said they'd let me know whether if I make it for the 3rd interview or not but ended up not hearing back from them at all although I followed up several times.   Answer Question

Commodity Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2016.

Interview

It went well, with a duration of 50 minutes. The questions were about my education, career plans, salary expectations. They let me know their answer after 3 months, after I contacted them asking for a feedback. I had to call them at least 5 times during these 3 months to get a final answer from them, which I considered very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and ensured I knew what was going to happen and understood the questions. About 25 minute conversation. At the end asked how I would rate my Microsoft Excel skills. Confirmed all my work experience dates and G.C.S.E and A Level Results. Said it would take up to three weeks to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had conflicting views with someone?   Answer Question

Acheteur Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renault.

Interview

I Applied online then I received a positive mail from the HR.
    Phone interview and Face to face interview.
    First step with the HR and then with the manager and operational buyer

Interview Questions

• basic interview : motivation, explain your achievements   Answer Question

HIL Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Renault.

Interview

Standard and very brief.
    First stage with the HR, then the team manager, then the higher management.
    You have to show that you want the job and you have a minimum knowledge of your future job.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Paris (France)).

Interview

First Skype interview with HR, standard questions about myself such as education, work experience. Than a few questions about Renault but nothing too specific or technical.
    Second interview at Renault headquarter with two managers. Same kind of interview as the first one plus a few technical questions about accounting and finance especially on the cash flow statement.
    I received the answer after 1à days and started the week after

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position   1 Answer