Renault Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renault Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.8

Marketing Placement Interview

Interview

Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.

Air Conditioning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guyancourt (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Guyancourt (France)) in November 2016.

Interview

questions about past experiences, the usual. We talked about projects and engineering, the guy was great. We went to a room and it last for 1 hour, then he told me he was going to give me an anwer next week

Communication (Senior Position) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Renault in July 2011.

Interview

3 interviews. one with a communication "coordinator" told me outright she favored another candidate and was in conflict with the person who referred me, one with HR where the questions were superficial and clearly not aimed at gaining any relevant information and a final one with the deputy communications director who was the only one who actually showed any interest and asked some relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations (asked almost straight away by HR)   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renault (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I got a call and i got selected in the following 2-3 call itself. no direct interview happened.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotialtions happened.

HIL Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Renault.

Interview

Standard and very brief.
    First stage with the HR, then the team manager, then the higher management.
    You have to show that you want the job and you have a minimum knowledge of your future job.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Renault (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in April 2014.

Interview

Actually I think there were not many qualifications for that intern. As a result, the interview process did not ask many my professional skills, but how you will react when encountering some problems.

Ingénieur Stagiaire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guyancourt (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Guyancourt (France)) in December 2016.

Interview

En premier lieu un entretien téléphonique puis on passe à l'entretien réel, généralement l'avis dans le cas des stagiaires est déjà prit puisqu'on ne vous pose presque pas de questions, on va plus vous parler de l'entreprise et du travail que vous aurez à faire.

Puis à l'heure de l'entretien réel on vous présente un peu plus en profondeur votre mision.

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous (scolairement parlant)   1 Answer

Stagiaire Interview

Interview

J'ai postule sur le site carrier, puis passé une entretien au technocentre avec ma tutrice.
    Elle m'a présenté le sujet et m'a demandé des questions générales.
    Après, le RH m'a contacté par mail pour l'embauche.

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renault (Moscow (Russia)) in October 2011.

Interview

Ordinary, they make a call to you, offer for an interview and you should pass three intrviews (1 in your native language and two others in English with expats).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be more assured, stay on your position!

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bursa (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Bursa (Turkey)).

Interview

Easy process. People election system is a bit weak. THey dont really seek right people for right jobs. They need professional HR and professional management. Somebody must tell this people French is not everything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

do bergain a little