Renault Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renault Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.9

Marketing Placement Interview

Interview

Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.

Communication (Senior Position) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Renault in July 2011.

Interview

3 interviews. one with a communication "coordinator" told me outright she favored another candidate and was in conflict with the person who referred me, one with HR where the questions were superficial and clearly not aimed at gaining any relevant information and a final one with the deputy communications director who was the only one who actually showed any interest and asked some relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations (asked almost straight away by HR)   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renault (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I got a call and i got selected in the following 2-3 call itself. no direct interview happened.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotialtions happened.

HIL Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Renault.

Interview

Standard and very brief.
    First stage with the HR, then the team manager, then the higher management.
    You have to show that you want the job and you have a minimum knowledge of your future job.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Renault (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in April 2014.

Interview

Actually I think there were not many qualifications for that intern. As a result, the interview process did not ask many my professional skills, but how you will react when encountering some problems.

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renault (Moscow (Russia)) in October 2011.

Interview

Ordinary, they make a call to you, offer for an interview and you should pass three intrviews (1 in your native language and two others in English with expats).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be more assured, stay on your position!

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bursa (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Bursa (Turkey)).

Interview

Easy process. People election system is a bit weak. THey dont really seek right people for right jobs. They need professional HR and professional management. Somebody must tell this people French is not everything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

do bergain a little

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Paris (France)).

Interview

First Skype interview with HR, standard questions about myself such as education, work experience. Than a few questions about Renault but nothing too specific or technical.
    Second interview at Renault headquarter with two managers. Same kind of interview as the first one plus a few technical questions about accounting and finance especially on the cash flow statement.
    I received the answer after 1à days and started the week after

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and ensured I knew what was going to happen and understood the questions. About 25 minute conversation. At the end asked how I would rate my Microsoft Excel skills. Confirmed all my work experience dates and G.C.S.E and A Level Results. Said it would take up to three weeks to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had conflicting views with someone?   Answer Question

global coordination secretari Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tangier (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Renault (Tangier (Morocco)) in March 2014.

Interview

questin personel, question sur ma formation,aussi experiene.Aussi mon salaire mais nous ne sommes pas encore sure. Aussi la disponibilité geographique.Carnet de conduire. si j avais de la famille.Aussi le directeur est arrivé por me saluer.il ma aussi demande si je suis de Tanger

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi cet emtreprise et combien sont mes asispirations.Aussi si j avais deja travailler chez eux   1 Answer

Negotiation

Tres rapide mais aussi eficace. Pas trop de question .Je suis en sorti contente et sure d´avoir le poste de secraitere achat et coordinacion pour les achats avec supervision . je me suis senti tres bien et je pense leur avoir plus. Je suis sure qu il rappeleron