Renault Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renault Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.9

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denham, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Renault (Denham, South East England, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

1st stage: online application with few basic motivational questions
    2nd stage: Phone interview. Interviewed not by company's HR, but they hired external company to manage graduate recruitment. Interview was challenging with some more difficult/specific competency based questions.
    3rd stage: Numerical and verbal tests. Standard SHL tests
    4th stage: Assessment date which included one-on-one interview, group exercise, behavioural test on the computer, case study (30min preparation and 30min role play to negotiate sales targets) and presentation that I needed to prepare prior to the day with given material. It was 9am-5pm event and was difficult and tiring.
    Renault is looking for their core values in each individual and if you are actively involved in societies, volunteering or other activities, you have better chances of getting this job.

Interview Questions

• Basic motivational questions: Why Renault? Why automotive industry?
      What do you know about Renault?
      Tell me about the time you influenced people?
      Tell me about time when you solved a problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bursa (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Bursa (Turkey)).

Interview

Easy process. People election system is a bit weak. THey dont really seek right people for right jobs. They need professional HR and professional management. Somebody must tell this people French is not everything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

do bergain a little

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Renault (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process is not solids. This change of leader to leader, because the necessity is not the same.
    If you consider the HR, it is better that you recognize your opportunity with others people that worked in this area, because you can realize the same problem.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality that you can add to Renault?   1 Answer
    • Do you knows work in hard ambiance?   1 Answer

HR Renault apply many negative bargains

Assistant Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

I have applied online for an assistant financial controller placement in the UK.
    Two weeks after my application, I was contacted via email for an interview 3 days later on Skype.
    The HR was friendly and made me feel comfortable. It helped me a lot to reduce my ansxiety.
    There are 3 aptitude tests (logical, reasoning and excel).
    I then had a second interview two days later with an HR and the fleet controller.
    They were very nice and made me feel comfortable too. I received an offer the day after.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions about the position and principal motivations.   Answer Question
    • What is a team for you ? Have you ever experienced having responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Renault (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in April 2014.

Interview

Actually I think there were not many qualifications for that intern. As a result, the interview process did not ask many my professional skills, but how you will react when encountering some problems.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

The interview process had several phases:
    forum phase - 2 tests and a interview with RH and management
    interview on site - RH and management, visit of the site

Interview Questions

• Please describe the main components of an engine   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renault in November 2013.

Interview

I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Engineer Stamping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Renault (Curitiba (Brazil)) in August 2013.

Interview

First off I should say that I was referred by someone that used to work for the organization so I got offered an interview. Initially I got a phone interview by the HR representative and then got called in to talk to the area manager. The interview asked some behavioral questions and job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your deffects   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Curitiba (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Curitiba (Brazil)) in March 2013.

Interview

HR person was a intern without knowledge nor experienced on interview processes Wich gives the impression that you had no importance for the company that is hiring you. Very Weak impression overall

Interview Questions

• Why do you shall be hired to this position   1 Answer

Marketing Placement Interview

Interview

Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.