Renault Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renault Interview Questions

Interviews at Renault

2.8

Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Renault.

Interview

The assessment stages took about a month, it took another 2 months for them to send an email saying I was not shortlisted for the next stage.

I applied online where I submitted my CV and completed some motivational questions.
    Next stage I was asked to complete an online test, you can find practise questions on the SHL website.
    The telephone interview lasted for 30 minutes, they ask you standard competency questions about a time you solved a problem or when you have worked in a team. They like you to know a lot about the company and likely to ask you about the commercial side of the company, so having some knowledge on competitors might be useful.
    The telephone interview went well until they started asking about specifics of Renault.

After the telephone interview I wasn't expecting to hear back about the next stage. But after 2 months they sent me an email but with no feedback.

Intern Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Casablanca (Morocco)) in February 2012.

Interview

In the aim to get an internship at "Renault Somaca Maroc ", you should submit your Resume accompanied by a cover letter to the RH service.

Interview Questions

• What you can give the company as added value?   1 Answer

Communication (Senior Position) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Renault in July 2011.

Interview

3 interviews. one with a communication "coordinator" told me outright she favored another candidate and was in conflict with the person who referred me, one with HR where the questions were superficial and clearly not aimed at gaining any relevant information and a final one with the deputy communications director who was the only one who actually showed any interest and asked some relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations (asked almost straight away by HR)   1 Answer

Trade Analytic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kyiv (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault (Kyiv (Ukraine)) in April 2012.

Interview

1 part - 10 maths tests, after general questions like why do you want to work here, what is the most important to you when you choose a workplace, expected salary, why do you expect such a salary

Cotech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Renault (Dehradun (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

very simple, brief interview n lots of technical questions

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself in the next 5 years in this company?   2 Answers

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renault (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview process with online application and a telephone interview. Applied online in December and had to do a numerical test online then a telephone interview. Th numerical test was not particularly hard, you just have to work quickly. The telephone interview last about 30-45 minutes and is based on your motivation. The second interview was on Skype. It was mostly competency based with two people interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What are the core values of Renault?
      What is your favourite subject?
      Why have you chosen to work with Renault?
      Describe a time where you had to challenge an idea or people.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renault in November 2013.

Interview

I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Marketing Placement Interview

Interview

Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.

Sales and Production Planning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Renault (Athens (Greece)) in June 2009.

Interview

3 interviews in total, one with HR department, one with Marketing manager and one with General Manager.

Interview Questions

• express my opinion on Oil prices and how it could influence our company's progress.... in french   Answer Question

HIL Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Renault.

Interview

Standard and very brief.
    First stage with the HR, then the team manager, then the higher management.
    You have to show that you want the job and you have a minimum knowledge of your future job.