Renault Marketing Placement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renault Marketing Placement Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renault (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview process with online application and a telephone interview. Applied online in December and had to do a numerical test online then a telephone interview. Th numerical test was not particularly hard, you just have to work quickly. The telephone interview last about 30-45 minutes and is based on your motivation. The second interview was on Skype. It was mostly competency based with two people interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What are the core values of Renault?
    What is your favourite subject?
    Why have you chosen to work with Renault?
    Describe a time where you had to challenge an idea or people.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Renault

Marketing Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renault in November 2013.

Interview

I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Marketing Placement Interview

Interview

Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.