Renault Nissan Automotive India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renault Nissan Automotive India Interview Questions

Interviews at Renault Nissan Automotive India

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Coimbatore (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied through college. First there was aptitude and technical online test. After that there was technical and HR interview.
    In technical interview they asked about our project. Later they asked some basic questions from manufacturing process, machine drawing and strength of materials.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, project and some basic questions from strength of materials, machine drawing and manufacturing process.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I got a chance through campus placement where the interview consisted of routine 4-round process. Progressed upto Technical round but couldn't make it for next round. A total of 14 students cracked along with me for technical round and 6 students made it to next round out of which 2 students were hired.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, one with the hiring manager and DGM, and the second one were HR and HR VP. both the interviews were on the same day. they took a weeks time to give me feedback and the offer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India.

Interview

3 round Interview- Aptitude round, Technical round, HR round. Technical round was bit taxing with questions revolved around your CV and your future aspirations.

Questions on SCM and its functionalities. Logistics and procurement.

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kollam (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Kollam (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was in three level , HR level followed by project manager then by operations head. There were interactive sessions, group discussion, and skill testing, training sessions were conducted to enhance the skils, the process last for two days.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of two rounds. In the first round, the recruiter questioned mostly about electronics. Second round was more of a HR interview. Many commonly asked questions were present.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India.

Interview

The interview was simple and straightforward. It was mostly concentrated on engineering design and product development. There were few questions from material science, mostly concentrated on different type of steel used in car manufacturing process.

Graduate Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Namakkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Namakkal (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Yesterday I have attended a campus placement drive through my college for the job role of Graduate Apprentice, There were 3 rounds conducted by the HR and Recruiters panel.
    1. Aptitude test
    2.GD&Technical
    3.HR Face to face

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • what's your strength and weakness?   1 Answer
    • Mainly questions arise from your skills and interests   Answer Question

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

There wasn't any rounds or anything...the interview was quite easy, they just asked about my projects and implant training... Just prepare for the intro and be thorough with your resume, easy.

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Just an usual interview which has three rounds namely Screening , Medical fitness and Technical round. Basic knowledge about about automotive can help in clearing the interview. Should be capable of handling the heavy machinery.