Renault Nissan Automotive India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Renault Nissan Automotive India Interview Questions

Interviews at Renault Nissan Automotive India

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

1. Resume is enough to attend the interview.
    2. Must wear formal shoes.
    3. Arrear student will not be allowed.
    4 interview time is from 10 am to 5 pm
    5 company will not provide any food onley tea

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India.

Interview

3 round Interview- Aptitude round, Technical round, HR round. Technical round was bit taxing with questions revolved around your CV and your future aspirations.

Questions on SCM and its functionalities. Logistics and procurement.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India.

Interview

The interview was simple and straightforward. It was mostly concentrated on engineering design and product development. There were few questions from material science, mostly concentrated on different type of steel used in car manufacturing process.

Graduate Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Namakkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Namakkal (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Yesterday I have attended a campus placement drive through my college for the job role of Graduate Apprentice, There were 3 rounds conducted by the HR and Recruiters panel.
    1. Aptitude test
    2.GD&Technical
    3.HR Face to face

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • what's your strength and weakness?   1 Answer
    • Mainly questions arise from your skills and interests   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Coimbatore (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied through college. First there was aptitude and technical online test. After that there was technical and HR interview.
    In technical interview they asked about our project. Later they asked some basic questions from manufacturing process, machine drawing and strength of materials.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, project and some basic questions from strength of materials, machine drawing and manufacturing process.   1 Answer

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

There wasn't any rounds or anything...the interview was quite easy, they just asked about my projects and implant training... Just prepare for the intro and be thorough with your resume, easy.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Madurai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through college. The first round is apptitude the short listed candidates are called for technical and students who are cleared the technical are called for HR interview. The process is done on same day

Interview Questions

• They mainly concentrate on strength of materials and engineering drawings   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kollam (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Kollam (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was in three level , HR level followed by project manager then by operations head. There were interactive sessions, group discussion, and skill testing, training sessions were conducted to enhance the skils, the process last for two days.

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Just an usual interview which has three rounds namely Screening , Medical fitness and Technical round. Basic knowledge about about automotive can help in clearing the interview. Should be capable of handling the heavy machinery.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renault Nissan Automotive India (Chennai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, one with the hiring manager and DGM, and the second one were HR and HR VP. both the interviews were on the same day. they took a weeks time to give me feedback and the offer