Renesas Electronics America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renesas Electronics America (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

applied on line a few days later received an email asking to schedule a phone interview with hiring manager. No H/R process about initial how much do you currently make, company intro. Several days later received phone call from one of the hiring manager going over current position. Manager asked me to explain my experience. Short call and hiring manager very monotone and boring. Immediately I knew NOT my type of company and would not want to report to someone like her.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience and what you currently do.   1 Answer

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renesas Electronics America.

Interview

Met with multiple teams with standard interview questions. Did not interview with the hiring manager. It was delegated to the general counsel/managers and only those that make it to the second round would meet senior executives.

Legal Assistant (Temp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renesas Electronics America (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called by a recruiter later that day. We scheduled an in person interview with the hiring manager and the legal assistant (both one on one) I would be temporarily replacing. After first round, I was emailed about a second round with everyone on the legal team as well as someone from purchasing. The second round interview was very unorganized - it was a series of 1:1s that began late, took longer than scheduled (an hour longer), and did not occur in the order scheduled. Also, during second round I was assured that I would be given a decision within two business days latest. However, instead of giving me a decision, the recruiter emailed me and asked me if I would take a timed, written exam. No other information was given about the exam, and it was submitted electronically to the hiring manager. After more than a week of radio silence, I reached out to the recruiter who informed me that they would be moving forward with another applicant.

Interview Questions

• If you had a superpower for one day what would it be and what would you do?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renesas Electronics America (Fairfield, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

the interview took about thirty min and consisted of questions based on experience. The first question asked was what I knew about the company and why I would like the position I was applying for. Leadership and competency type questions as well as a quick skills test was also conducted.

Interview Questions

• A diagram containing a fuse box, battery, and lightbulb was handed to me and I was told to wire it.   Answer Question