Renesas Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renesas Electronics

Fab Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renesas Electronics (Roseville, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency (Volt). The recruiter did not ask very much, just some background questions such as school history and career goals. After this I had take a math test and then had to ware the clean room suit for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to ware a clean room suit?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since this was a job through a temp angency, the negociation was already done between the companies regarding hourly rate, but the rate was good for the entry level positon.

Working Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renesas Electronics (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was 45 minutes long. it was an interview with three other persons : a business unit director and two human resources representatives.

Most of the time was devoted to general questions, with the last five minutes being devoted to technical questions.

Eventually I received a decline from the employer.

I would have been happy to do a phone interview first, and not having to waste half a day for a useless interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Renesas ? Tell us about yourself ? what did you do at Employer X and Y.

The questions were just general questions that every employer would have asked.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Renesas Electronics.

Interview

All the new hiring is stopped now.
    In my experience, new graduates have to send resume and entry sheet to human resources.
    If your resume is received, about four interviews will be held after that.

Interview Questions

• This company is a Japanese company, you will receive much unexpected incomprehensible question.   Answer Question