Renewal By Andersen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Renewal By Andersen Interview Questions

Interviews at Renewal By Andersen

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renewal By Andersen (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

This seems to be very in depth. They accept your resume if interested they will have you do an online questionnaire. If they like that profile they will have a phone interview. Then a DISc test and finally the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was instructed to sell several fake items on the spot. That was the toughest part of the interview because no preparation.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Interview with numerous department heads. You will be asked to take a personality assessment test. Your ability to be flexible and dedicated will be assessed. Experience with in home sales and ability to close in a one call situation recommended - but not required. With the right skills, that can be taught.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a past job that went very wrong and the steps you took to resolve the issues.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Full commission structure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Renewal By Andersen (Rochester, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Very fast paced process from application to interview. Received an informative tour of the facility. Was informed very well on the job process roles. Decided the position was not for me because of the hours but would if the hours were, would accept a sales role.

Interview Questions

• Do I see myself selling for them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renewal By Andersen (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I had an over the phone interview which was more in depth than the actual interview. A woman from the headquarters in Indianapolis called and wanted to get a feel fro what type of work I had done in the past and to see if I would be a good fit for the sales industry. I asked some questions about the job and she was kind of vague with her responses stating that I would find out more about the position on the interview. When I got to the on site interview, I was asked what would make me good at sales and if I would like going door to door trying to get people to sign up for an appointment. After that I took a personality quiz to see if I would be a good fit. Then they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous work/sales experience. What would make me good at the job. What skills do I possess that would allow me to succeed. Would I like going door to door trying to set up appointments. Would I like the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renewal By Andersen (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I found the interview very enlightening. The panel was open as to what I should expect in the field. They were a down to earth and pleasant to sit with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about you sales experience.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Renewal By Andersen (Cranford, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

They told me to go into office. Recruiter spoke to me for five minutes and gave me a test to fill out. The test contained inane questions. Then recruiter came back and asked me to sit in the small office for about 30 minutes while he went to check the test. When he came back he wanted me to speak to the VP. She told me "Welcome aboard", I was out of the building.

Interview Questions

• What kind of car do you want to drive?   1 Answer

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cottage Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Renewal By Andersen (Cottage Grove, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with hiring manager and one other that was in a support role for marketing. Hiring manager led the interview and the other added his own questions throughout the 1 hour interview. At the end of the interview, I was asked to demonstrate my Excel skills on a laptop, navigating the program and searching for and applying various functions.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions asked came directly from the job description, determining if my skills matched up with the role   Answer Question

Appointment Setter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Renewal By Andersen.

Interview

Just walk in there and ask for the job. Their so desperate they'll take anybody that'll work for $10.00/hour. Its not hard to get a job there at all, the interview process is easier than a grade school math test. Make sure you brush your teeth before interview and youve got the job

Interview Questions

• Nothing pertinent to the job,just ,"Do you have transportation"   1 Answer

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I interviewed at Renewal By Andersen (Carrollton, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted through indeed.com where I was told they wanted me to interview. The job description said it was not a sales job and made it seem like an office job. The interview was laid back and causal but when I asked about typical day to day activities he explained what sounded to me like a sales job. He claimed that I would be going door to door and asking people if they needed their windows replaced and telling them about the products and then trying to get them to set and appointment. He offered me the job on the spot and I told him that I needed some time to think everything over and he got very pushy and his demeanor changed very quickly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Renewal By Andersen in January 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with Director. Asked lots of questions about me. I liked cause I had no office jobs. Fast food only. It was hard but I got the job. Now I’m tryin to get my friends there for bonus.