Renner Brown Help Desk Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renner Brown

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Help Desk Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renner Brown (Edison, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

I found the posting through LinkedIn, located/contacted the interviewing representative for that position prior to forwarding my resume and information. (this way I will only send my resume and information directly to someone who is expecting it and will hopefully review it, as I will be following up withing 24-48 hours.
Scheduled first interview(s) within 24 hours.
initial interview consisted of basic resume review, personality, professionalism, basic knowledge questions to see if I actually could substantiate everything on my resume.
2nd interview on same day with supervisor of recruiting firm, questions are more indepth as to professionalism, knowledge of industry and requirements, handling of situations, general approaches/attitudes, more conceptual. upon leaving this interview, I was informed they would contact my references, (they did, my guess is as soon as I walked out the front door, as I followed up with my references and they had already been contacted) make sure yours are solid and true. within hours I received a call for a phone interview for the hiring manager at the client. We will see how this one goes.

Interview Questions

• Have you experienced a confrontation with a coworker, how did you handle it?   1 Answer