Renown Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renown Health (Reno, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online. A week later, received a response from recruiter via email to schedule a phone interview. After two phone interviews (one with my recruiter and one with the department), was invited for an onsite interview.

Senior Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Renown Health (Reno, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call from a recruiter and was told about he position. I then set up an appointment for the interview for the next week. The interview consisted of myself and about 8-10 Renown employees. No technical problem solving questions were asked. I asked some high level questions about their current infrastructure and techniques but received very broad/general answers. I don't think anyone had a traditional computer science background. Also it seems like people in the health industry(including here) love to mention the "cloud" and "data <insert water source here>", like data lake, data pond and thanks to Renown I now know that data glaciers exist!

Interview Questions

• Do I think moving to the cloud is worth it?   2 Answers

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Renown Health (Reno, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

I walked into the interview with 3 people present. After all the pleasantries were out of the way, they started with questions. All of them asked several questions. The interview was finished in 10 minutes. It felt very rushed. Even though I did read the job description, it would have been nice for them to give me an introduction to their company and go over the key goals for the position. I asked questions afterwards but they didn't really have straight answers. I felt that they didn't want to really do the interview or that they had their minds made up before I walked in. I don't think i'll be applying in the future to this company.

Interview Questions

• Would you describe a few situations in which your work was criticized?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Renown Health (Reno, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

They had a recruiter call who asked several on the spot questions. She then made it sound like I had the position. Unfortunately they ran me around in circles and then send they were going in a different direction.

Clinical Engineer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renown Health (Reno, NV) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was made to my college instructor by Renown so the job could be posted to the jobs website hosted by the college. My first contact was by phone followed by an e-mail. A couple of weeks later I was contacted to be flown out to Reno for an interview.
    The department manager gave me a tour of the hospital and then we sat down with the manager of OR and the engineering manager for an hour long interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle it when people are yelling at you? Do you get frustrated?   1 Answer