Rent-A-Center Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rent-A-Center Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2016

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center.

Interview

Very relaxed interview, came in was hired on spot needed someone very bad. Asked basic questions, need experience in retail.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult questions for an experienced retail person   Answer Question

Negotiation

They hired me and base pay for assistant was 10.50/hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Rent-A-Center

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (South Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

I had a corporate job recruiter find me on carebuilder, This person was great. But when I went to the interview it was a joke!!! I was told that I would have to start at the bottom of the managers totem pole at $11.00 an hour. I Have 30 years of management experience and was insulted with the pay and the questions there district manager asked me. The merchandise they sell looks like you can buy it from Goodwill or Kmart very cheap stuff. They carter to the low income, most of your job would be trying to collect payments or recover the merchandise. RAC should save money by telling there customers to throw the merchandise in the dumpster if the can't make their payments! I wasted time and gas to go to this circus and talk to these CLOWNS! This was the first time I've been to a RAC. I guess they stay in business because what did Barnum say, ( There's a sucker born every minute!)

Interview Questions

• Would I work for less money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Burlington, VT) in January 2012.

Interview

I came into the store that I applied to and was greeted immediately. The interviewer was very nice and the atmosphere was relaxed but professional. They asked some of the usual type questions and then a few questions that weren't as typical. They gave me time to think a little about my answers which was nice, so I didn't feel pressured at all. It was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem arise that you didn't know how to handle? If so, what did you do?   1 Answer