Rent-A-Center Customer Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.0

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathews, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Mathews, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview which lasted 30 minutes. The recruiter was thorough in describing the job and company. She asked probing questions and made sure that I was a good match for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rent-A-Center

Anonymous Employee in Gallatin, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Gallatin, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Two interviews; casual and unprofessional; asked extremely basic questions about who I am as a person. Didn't delve into what really mattered about an employee. Very basic questions while the manager acted extremely snobby and I felt condescended to. Can tell immediately that none of them really care about their employees.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to deal with a bug infestation in this given situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Akron, OH).

Interview

The manager seemed to be annoyed that I showed up ten minutes early. He told me he would be with me in ten minutes. Once he came back we sat at a table in the show room and just had a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time?

If you have an upset customer on the phone, how would you handle that?   Answer Question

The starting pay was lower than what the recruiter had told me on the phone.

Customer Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center.

Interview

First applied online then got a call for in person interview. Next you interview district manager. If that all goes well you drug test and talk to the store manager once more to get your start date

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Davenport, IA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward met with management and got the job. They asked me questions about past employment and gave me an overview of the job. It is not for the faint of heart.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Customer Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online about 4 days ago.Got a call interviewed that same day, interview was basic how would you handle etc....shortly after received offer letter I accepted just waiting on a start date

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Lansing, MI).

Interview

very personable and friendly, I was welcomed with a very positive response. They paint a very pretty picture when describing your job so be careful when considering a job at Rent-A-Center. If you are young and single then this is the job for you but if you are a family man you might want to reconsider

Customer Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center.

Interview

First I went on the Interview with Store Manager. They usually ask you the straight forward interview questions. Then If you pass the first interview, they usually call you back a couple days later to set up an interview with the district manager. He mainly talks about the job and what would be required of you. If you pass that part of the interview, you should be starting the job by the beginning of that following week.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had an upset customer that you dealt with?

have you ever had to up sell to a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Bronx, NY).

Interview

Before the interview process can be begin the applicant first need to pass an assessment test and then at a later time have an interview with the store manager, after the interview if the manager like the interviewee, he/she will have to take a drug test and base on the result will depend the start date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there wasn't much they just gave out their base salary.

Customer Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center.

Interview

brief, concise, to the point. the DM was at the store and interviewed. He was impressed at my past employers and mentioned something about my degree. He said he was going to call me back the next day to follow up. I called him and he said i should be getting a email. process was fast