Rent-A-Center District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rent-A-Center District Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Las Cruces, NM) in March 2015.

Interview

Was in my own store, in front of my district manager and regional manager. Ask me multiple questions. shared with me the expectations and the role I'm applying for. They told me I would have to take test and pass to get the job. I also needed to take a drug screen and have them check my back ground/driving record. Thanked my for my time and told me they will let me know if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rent-A-Center

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Regional Director asked many scenario type interview questions to better understand how I would handle different complex situations with coworkers and customers. The interview was very long lasting approximately 3 hours. There was two other District Managers present and they also asked questions.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a coworker who was not performing and that coworker has already been spoken to about it.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center.

Interview

You will first take an assesment test online at your own time. Retail questions/management questions, common sence questions. Answer - multiple choice and true/false and some strongly agree - agree - disagree - strongly disagree.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

District Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center in August 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for DM position and received offer. Turned it down and accepted Manager position. Didn't want to move.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None