Rent-A-Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

209 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mathews, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Mathews, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview which lasted 30 minutes. The recruiter was thorough in describing the job and company. She asked probing questions and made sure that I was a good match for the position.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sayre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Sayre, PA).

Interview

very simple applied online got a call from store manager, then did interview with the distract manager and the store manager at the same time, pretty straight forward answered with honesty.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

It was a typical interview first with manager then with district manager. The second interview was more intense than the first one. Be prepared to answer a variety of questions a little more outside than the norm questions asked.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Frederick, MD).

Interview

Online test, face to face interview if you pass a very basic skills test. Met with store manager where the interview was very lax and personal. Was more like a conversation, which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• The manager described the job and its functions and verified my qualifications for the job.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawfordsville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Crawfordsville, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called in the morning and was able to go in that afternoon. It was very informal, we sat on the rental furniture on the sale floor. Interview was very quick and simple, was offered a job on the spot, but not the job that I applied for nor was interviewing for.

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iola, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Iola, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

sat on a couch and spoke with the manager about the job. we talked about the products they sold. and then about personal life. things i enjoyed. the manager told me about his hobbies and the rest of the staff.

Interview Questions

• you know how to sell stuff?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscle Shoals, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Muscle Shoals, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

From the day I was hired to when I started was 2 1/2 weeks. I had to drive 30 minutes away to take a drug test. The actual interview itself was 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What do I feel I can bring to the company?   1 Answer

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Akron, OH).

Interview

The manager seemed to be annoyed that I showed up ten minutes early. He told me he would be with me in ten minutes. Once he came back we sat at a table in the show room and just had a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time?

If you have an upset customer on the phone, how would you handle that?   Answer Question

The starting pay was lower than what the recruiter had told me on the phone.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

The basic interview, describe yourself, how would you handle this or that, where do you see yourself in five years. Why should we hire you? Be prepared for off the wall random questions and it wouldnt hurt to bring a pen pad and caclulator

Interview Questions

• Dependa on which manager or district manager you get it really varies   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nonw you get what you get unless you have previous rto experience

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rent-A-Center (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I arrived 5 minutes before the interview, he kept calling me by a different name. I handed him my resume and cover letter, he talked about the position and the requirements. You get two days off and Sundays are off. You must have your drivers license in order to advance in the company.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that your worked as a team?   1 Answer
    • What was a time you took the role as a leader?   Answer Question