Rent The Runway Junior Associate Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rent The Runway

1 Interview Review

Junior Associate Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rent The Runway (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

A Group interview with at least four other applicants where you interact with potential co-workers. Work as a group.

Just FYI, you really have to ace the typing test 65 wpm in order to get a callback. That was my error in not getting a callback. Also, at the risk of sounding bitter--even though honest to God I'm not--I found it unprofessional that given I braved through a snowstorm to make it to the interview and they didn't even have the decency to email and call to say that we decided to go another way. If you can't even handle that minor act of decency, not sure how you're expected to give customers the "Cinderella experience," okay, I guess I am a bit bitter. Although, judging by the reviews I dodged a big fat bullet.

Interview Questions

• Who are the creators of Rent the Runway?
    How important is customer service?
    What methods would you use to alleviate a difficult customer?
    How many locations does Rent the Runway have? Where are they located?   1 Answer
  • What was the last job you had?   1 Answer
  • What is one fun fact about you?   1 Answer