RentPath Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was reached out by the recruiter and then started the phone screen about a month. After it, they moved me to the onsite interview. The questions they asked is average. But as a candidate you should know, an interview is never about how hard the questions are, is what you answered. An easy question can let the interviewer know you much better than the harder one. The overall experience was very smooth, especially with the help of their recruiter Mariam. She kept updating feedbacks with you actively, made me feel I was valued.

Interview Questions

• Q: what's your definition of UX designer?   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter (Mariam) via email. Ended up setting up a call for a phone screen. It was obvious she was reading down a list as it sounded robotic and scripted. The questions were generic and it was obvious she did not know anything about the role she was hiring for. Was probably one of the most bland screening calls I've ever been on.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter concerning this position, and she put me in touch with a HR representative at Rentpath. An interview was setup with the QA Manager and the Senior Director of Engineering. They had a series of questions for me, and some exercises.

Interview Questions

• They gave me some SQL query exercises.   1 Answer

N Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was Pre-screened by recruiter, then brought in to meet a manager, and other associates. The recruiter was overselling the company. The manager seemed extremely standoffish and very curt.

Interview Questions

• Standard robotic questions: 1) where do you see yourself in 5 years
      2) what are your weaknesses etc   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online in Feb and reached out by a recruiter. The first round interview was with the recruiter asking some generic questions and followed by a second round interview with a designer. The last round interview was on-site. The entire process took me more than 3 months and I still haven't heard anything back from them. They kept saying they haven't heard anything from the manager and we all know it is BS. I understand they want to shop around, but please show some respect to candidates at least. No one can wait that long. There are many great companies in Atlanta, but Rentpath is definitely not one of them. Don't waste your time on this company, seriously.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was not stressful. It was a phone screening, then a 1:1 interview with the sales manager. He asked basic questions about my past jobs and where I wanted to go with my career. Very short process....3 days.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

When first contacted about RentPath, I did not know if it would be a good fit. Mariam was very direct and helped answer all of my questions about RentPath, the culture, the team environment, and the work required. She gave me all a great overview, helping me in a tough decision to proceed with coming in for an in-person interview and joining the team! I really love the team I am on and what were are working to accomplish for the company. The company is doing great things with new releases and the work with RentPath Gives Back! Thank you for reaching out to me and encouraging me to come to RentPath .

Interview Questions

• There was a math and a SQL question. Written Test was given once I came into the office to analyze not only my knowledge of the language but also how I solved Data/Analytics Problems with SQL.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process went pretty well. I first received a screening from Mariam (the recruiter) and she was a delight. She kept me very informed throughout the entire process and was super easy to get in touch with. A week or so went by and the next interview was in person with the hiring manager. After this interview I reached out to find out the status of my application, and was asked to come in for another interview to meet members of the department and team I would work with. The interviews went well and I waited. Another week goes by and I didn't hear anything so I reached out and was asked to come in for another interview. At this point, I felt I had more than enough interviews to determine if I was the right candidate, so I expressed to the recruiter that I wasn't interested in having a 3rd in person. She told me that she'd check with the hiring manager and get back to me. Luckily, she came back and said I didn't need another one and then we started the negotiations. I thought that was a little different because I hadn't received an actual offer, but it went smoothly.

Overall, even though the entire process was a bit long it was still a really good experience, and I would definitely say the recruiting team was great to work with.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an initial interest email sent out after I sent in my resume. From there, they setup a phone screen with HR.
    The phone screen was about 30 minutes.
    She told me about the company.
    I was asked the basic "Tell me about yourself."
    After the phone screen I was told my information would be sent to the hiring manager.
    I was also asked if I was on LinkedIn and was asked to connect with her so that we would keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• What is SDLC?
      What is Release Management?
      What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?   Answer Question
    • What is regression testing?
      What is Beta testing?
      What is Agile methodology.   Answer Question
    • What information do you put in a defect?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your SQL skills from 1-10.   Answer Question

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very good phone interview by the recruiter and head of HR. Very deep into my preferred sales process and management background. I then met one on one with the head of sales and the head of sales operations. This part of the interview was very quick, not very deep or insightful.

Interview Questions

• What do I look for in successful salespeople?
      Why would I release a sales rep?
      How do I hold sales reps accountable?
      How do you coach team members?   Answer Question