RentPath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RentPath Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RentPath.

Interview

Filled out application on company website and was contacted by recruiter shortly after. After scheduled phone interview, moved on to a recorded video, then interview with manager and director of local market. My recruiter was excellent and kept me posted every step of the way.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath.

Interview

It was pretty simple. In hindsight it's because the company is going downhill and they need new people because all have been leaving.
    After applying online screened by HR and then phone/Skype interviews with manager and regional.

Tampa Digital Advertising Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RentPath (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on their website, and got an email from the recruiter Charles a couple of business days later. He was very easy to speak to, very professional, persuasive and just a genuinely nice person. We chatted for a good 45 minutes. He then sent me a link to a video interview. I won't lie, I did miserable on the video interview, it was awkward not talking to a live person, and my nerves got the best of me. Unless you love staring at yourself/ Selfies or talking to yourself- My advice to other candidates, would be to record yourself over and over in advance, until you are comfortable with talking to a camera on a computer. I thought it would be easy peasy but I was wrong. I then got a very nice email from Charles, he's impeccable with follow up, and keeps his word. I was expecting the news, but he delivered it in a very encouraging way.

Interview Questions

• That would be the first, second and third question in the video interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was not stressful. It was a phone screening, then a 1:1 interview with the sales manager. He asked basic questions about my past jobs and where I wanted to go with my career. Very short process....3 days.

SEO Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RentPath.

Interview

First phone screening. talked with manager, then was invited to office to meet with manager and 5 colleagues. Technical interview first, then interviewed with 5 others for about 15 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with pressure? Asked about how I would deliver a report to the manager in a situation. Technical interview using excel to create report and to format it.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RentPath.

Interview

Uploaded resume online. About a week or two later, received a phone call from a company recruiter. The recruiter was very available, as far as times to speak etc. The phone interview went pretty well, the recruiter was friendly and helpful. However, he was very "rehearsed" in explaining the salary etc (as if he'd explained it a million times). He said he would follow up in an email specific to my salary question, and he did not. He then said I should expect a link to a "video interview", the next day. The video interview was very awkward to me. There was a link to an interview with pre determined questions, and you were given twenty seconds to think of an answer. I did not like the idea of being recorded, and I was over thinking while answering. Then the next day I received the "thanks, but no thanks" email. It felt cold...first you have to interview in this unusual and non personal way, and then a pre formatted email denying you....a personal call from the recruiter would have been a nicer touch. Also, I had called the recruiter once to find out where the email to the video link was, and once to follow up that I had taken the interview with no call back. Considering the sales field requires follow up on leads...I was surprised not to receive a call back (unless you consider the pre formatted denial email a response).

Interview Questions

• I think the questions might have been specific to my resume....Im not sure. I don't think the same questions would have been asked to someone without my specific experience. I was more prepared for generalized questions. I would advise being prepared to answer questions as if they read your resume and tailored the questions to you. With the interview process being so cold and non personal, I just assumed the questions would be generic as well. I really feel as if this would have been a step down in my career anyways, so it is truly their loss! I'm rating the interview process as difficult, but it might have only been difficult for me personally since I have not experienced it before. To someone who has interviewed in this way, it might seem easy! I personally do better when I can pick up on the cues and vibe of my interviewer...that's part of sales!! I appreciated the experience of being able to interview in this way, so that when a job I really want comes along, I'll be prepared!   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RentPath (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume and heard back from their recruiter within days. We had a nice but typical conversation about me , my experience and RentPath. It was followed by a video interview that you take on your time. They give you a question and you have several minutes to answer that question. The next day, I spoke to the recruiter again and proceeded to the next step, which was an interview with the VP of Sales.
    I was not offered a position but the company, especially the recruiter, was extremely professional and communicative about every step. It is never pleasing to be rejected but that is part of life. This company certainly presented itself in a way in which you want to be treated. They may have made a mistake by passing me by but they appear to be a very well run company and I wish them the best of luck as they left a good impression on me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your management style?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process went pretty well. I first received a screening from Mariam (the recruiter) and she was a delight. She kept me very informed throughout the entire process and was super easy to get in touch with. A week or so went by and the next interview was in person with the hiring manager. After this interview I reached out to find out the status of my application, and was asked to come in for another interview to meet members of the department and team I would work with. The interviews went well and I waited. Another week goes by and I didn't hear anything so I reached out and was asked to come in for another interview. At this point, I felt I had more than enough interviews to determine if I was the right candidate, so I expressed to the recruiter that I wasn't interested in having a 3rd in person. She told me that she'd check with the hiring manager and get back to me. Luckily, she came back and said I didn't need another one and then we started the negotiations. I thought that was a little different because I hadn't received an actual offer, but it went smoothly.

Overall, even though the entire process was a bit long it was still a really good experience, and I would definitely say the recruiting team was great to work with.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RentPath in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy and straight forward. After speaking with HR and completing a phone interview I was required to take a skills assessment test. Within a few days a phone interview was set up with the current district manager and a sit down interview was scheduled the following week with the Regional and District Manager.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an initial interest email sent out after I sent in my resume. From there, they setup a phone screen with HR.
    The phone screen was about 30 minutes.
    She told me about the company.
    I was asked the basic "Tell me about yourself."
    After the phone screen I was told my information would be sent to the hiring manager.
    I was also asked if I was on LinkedIn and was asked to connect with her so that we would keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• What is SDLC?
      What is Release Management?
      What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?
      Answer Question
    • What is regression testing?
      What is Beta testing?
      What is Agile methodology.
      Answer Question