RentPath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RentPath Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.8

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RentPath.

Interview

A recruiter calls you and then you have a face to face interview with your manager. It is pretty simple. You recieve an offer letter where they talk about car allowance and commissions as well as you receive a PC a phone a printer and IPad.

Interview Questions

• Have you managed a book of business before while garnering new business   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was reached out by the recruiter and then started the phone screen about a month. After it, they moved me to the onsite interview. The questions they asked is average. But as a candidate you should know, an interview is never about how hard the questions are, is what you answered. An easy question can let the interviewer know you much better than the harder one. The overall experience was very smooth, especially with the help of their recruiter Mariam. She kept updating feedbacks with you actively, made me feel I was valued.

Interview Questions

• Q: what's your definition of UX designer?   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter (Mariam) via email. Ended up setting up a call for a phone screen. It was obvious she was reading down a list as it sounded robotic and scripted. The questions were generic and it was obvious she did not know anything about the role she was hiring for. Was probably one of the most bland screening calls I've ever been on.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter concerning this position, and she put me in touch with a HR representative at Rentpath. An interview was setup with the QA Manager and the Senior Director of Engineering. They had a series of questions for me, and some exercises.

Interview Questions

• They gave me some SQL query exercises.   1 Answer

N Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was Pre-screened by recruiter, then brought in to meet a manager, and other associates. The recruiter was overselling the company. The manager seemed extremely standoffish and very curt.

Interview Questions

• Standard robotic questions: 1) where do you see yourself in 5 years
      2) what are your weaknesses etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RentPath.

Interview

Filled out application on company website and was contacted by recruiter shortly after. After scheduled phone interview, moved on to a recorded video, then interview with manager and director of local market. My recruiter was excellent and kept me posted every step of the way.

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RentPath (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online in Feb and reached out by a recruiter. The first round interview was with the recruiter asking some generic questions and followed by a second round interview with a designer. The last round interview was on-site. The entire process took me more than 3 months and I still haven't heard anything back from them. They kept saying they haven't heard anything from the manager and we all know it is BS. I understand they want to shop around, but please show some respect to candidates at least. No one can wait that long. There are many great companies in Atlanta, but Rentpath is definitely not one of them. Don't waste your time on this company, seriously.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath.

Interview

It was pretty simple. In hindsight it's because the company is going downhill and they need new people because all have been leaving.
    After applying online screened by HR and then phone/Skype interviews with manager and regional.

Tampa Digital Advertising Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RentPath (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on their website, and got an email from the recruiter Charles a couple of business days later. He was very easy to speak to, very professional, persuasive and just a genuinely nice person. We chatted for a good 45 minutes. He then sent me a link to a video interview. I won't lie, I did miserable on the video interview, it was awkward not talking to a live person, and my nerves got the best of me. Unless you love staring at yourself/ Selfies or talking to yourself- My advice to other candidates, would be to record yourself over and over in advance, until you are comfortable with talking to a camera on a computer. I thought it would be easy peasy but I was wrong. I then got a very nice email from Charles, he's impeccable with follow up, and keeps his word. I was expecting the news, but he delivered it in a very encouraging way.

Interview Questions

• That would be the first, second and third question in the video interview   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was not stressful. It was a phone screening, then a 1:1 interview with the sales manager. He asked basic questions about my past jobs and where I wanted to go with my career. Very short process....3 days.