RentPath Interview Questions in Norcross, GA | Glassdoor

2.5

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA).

Interview

The interview was not stressful. It was a phone screening, then a 1:1 interview with the sales manager. He asked basic questions about my past jobs and where I wanted to go with my career. Very short process....3 days.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an initial interest email sent out after I sent in my resume. From there, they setup a phone screen with HR.
    The phone screen was about 30 minutes.
    She told me about the company.
    I was asked the basic "Tell me about yourself."
    After the phone screen I was told my information would be sent to the hiring manager.
    I was also asked if I was on LinkedIn and was asked to connect with her so that we would keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• What is SDLC?
      What is Release Management?
      What is the difference between Smoke testing and Sanity testing?   Answer Question
    • What is regression testing?
      What is Beta testing?
      What is Agile methodology.   Answer Question
    • What information do you put in a defect?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your SQL skills from 1-10.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and was contacted by an inside recruiter. She emailed me an assessment and questionnaire that must be completed and passed before the face to face. I was suppose to meet with 2-3 managers but only one conducted the interview. Nice guy. I met one employee whom we shared a past job. I walked passed the cubicles and just kind of felt the noise of the place. After the interview I read some unfavorable things about the role that swayed me in declining the offer.
    They were also planning a big move to Buckhead in July to a very high traffic, few lunch choices and much higher cost of living area. Lenox and Peachtree. I was told the base salary was $45k. No negotiations. And also told from an insider that goals are set too high and rarely met so commissions almost do not happen. Also because you are non exempt they do expect you to clock in and out. Weird.

Interview Questions

Too micromanaged, low salary. Prefer outside sales which the original job description led me to believe this was an inside and outside role. But it is not. No travel.

Apartment Guide Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

It was a smith process where I explained each position I held, my role, and skills acquired. It was a comfortable environment and welcoming even during the interview. They're looking for customer service based people who are motivated, hard working and organized. Do your best and showcase all your skills that for into the customer service arena.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about your work experience from oldest to most recent.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview was very easy, had to reschedule a few times, but was worth passing and getting an actual interview. When it came time for my actual interview it was rescheduled 3 different times and finally on the day of the interview the hiring manager was over 30 minutes late. Was a horrible experience all the way around with very poor communication and yet the interview went very well. No offer, but the other reviews are correct, EXTREMELY poor management skills and took over 4 weeks for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions. Interview went very smooth and well. Was easy.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

it was efficient, and responsive . The recruiter called me, we interviewed , i was called back the next day for 2nd interview, met with manager 2 days later...verbal offer was done two days later, and i was done...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous job and how it relates to this one?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer then i countered. easy and they took in account my experience and last job salary

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

This was an information exchange interview to advertise a job Primedia had open.
    The description of the job was very thorough and a copy of it was emailed to me at the conclusion of the interview. My questions were answered and I came away from the phone call feeling like I understood the job and its requirements.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, more of an information exchange and explanation of the position to check interest.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I believe there is an initial phone screen now, followed by a face to face. When I interviewed, i had one face to face with the manager, then another a different day with the director of sales.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

We had two Skype interviews. The first was a meeting with the Senior developers and management which was fairly technical. The second was with the whole team, which was super cool, and fairly technical as well. I immediately got a good vibe from the team and respected their deep subject matter expertise. I did not leave the interview with a sense of where I stood after the interviews but received a nice offer the same day. A sense of humor is very important without coming across as a class clown. Serious technical prowess is most important. These guys are consummate professionals and are looking for the same in candidate.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really stands out as most difficult but if one does not know something , it is better to say that and not try to wiggle your way to an answer because you can bet the person asking knows the answer well.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RentPath (Norcross, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Spoke w/ departmental mgr had a great interview over the phone & face to face with Mgr & Team Leader. Was told to follow up within a week or 2, which I did no response. Learned finally they hired someone else. Told to check back in 2 weeks. I'll pass