Renters Warehouse Leasing Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Renters Warehouse

2.0

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process is first that you'd apply, we'd see if you followed instructions listed in the posting. If so, we'll invite you to the office to do the interview. It is a group interview with managers who take turns asking random questions. Then you have the opportunity to ask questions. Once the interviewees leave, we see who follows the instructions we gave in the interview and then of those that do follow instructions, and we liked their interview, we'll request they begin training with us to get started.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to do something you're familiar with so I can go do it for myself.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Renters Warehouse

Leasing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse.

Interview

Adequate, typical turnaround in the Minnesota market for most bigger companies...within about 2 weeks. Interviewed with business owner and CEO. The response and 'customer experience' was rather lackluster. Thank you letters and follow-ups were very slow to be responded to (if at all). When called, there was never a definite answer to the status of the application/hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions, nothing special. Considering the marketing efforts, I imagined something....different. The culture is typical sales and non-personable. Overall, great learning experience for me to realize it was not for me in the end.   Answer Question