Reprise Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

3.1

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reprise Media (New York, NY).

Interview

Patrick R., who is the recruiter at IPG Mediabrands, reached out to me for the Sr. Analyst position. He was very personable during the whole screening and interviewing process and afterwards. He not only found a position that perfectly matches with my skill sets, but also worked so hard on the offer to make sure that it meets my expectations.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions on my experience overall and my expectations from the position.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst, Paid Search Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reprise Media (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick interview process, had the phone interview one day, the interview the next, and received the job offer the day after that. Patrick Romero was my recruiter who did a great job making the process smooth and quick.

Interview Questions

• The most interesting question on the interview was "what would you do if you got the job" and "what would you do if you didn't get the job"   Answer Question

Paid Search Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reprise Media (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Process was brief. I interviewed with two people from two different teams. It seems unorganized. The people I interviewed with didn't mentioned their position and role. Be sure to ask your recruiter before hand. The interview itself was brief about 15-20 minutes each. It really depends who you get to talk to. It is best to be prepared about the position. They will ask you questions about how your past experience ties into paid search.

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reprise Media (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

What a waste of time...

I had three phone interviews and two in-person interviews over a two month period (a total of five interviews). I even took time out of my pre-planned New York vacation in January to stop by their New York office to interview with the VP because I was told by the "talent acquisition" rep with the initials P.R. that "it would speed up the hiring process and I could have a job before the end of the month!" if I met with the VP. Needless to say, I did not receive an offer and the company didn't even have the courtesy to send a rejection email. I had to do a little research of my own to find out they hired some guy for the position back in February...

After five interviews, I think I was at least entitled to some sort of communication regarding the company's decision. I think it says a lot about a company that thinks it's okay to waste someone's time to this degree. On some level, though, I am grateful i did not end up working at Reprise because I got the impression that the LA team is VERY disorganized and still unsure of what they want/need in a new team member (at the time they were only a two-person team). Plus, I was a little put off that I was grilled over the phone by a girl on the team who has only eight months of work experience; not just eight months of search experience - this is literally her first job out of college. They pay also wasn't great for what they were expecting.

I wish I could get back the many hours I wasted preparing/interviewing with this company...

Search Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reprise Media in January 2017.

Interview

Simply put: got endlessly shuffled around between two recruiting teams - one in New York and one in Detroit - and rescheduled time after time until the role I was interviewing for was no longer available. The few people I did get to speak with over nearly two months were kind, passionate, and professional but human resources needs work if they want to retain any decent pipeline of talent.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reprise Media (New York, NY).

Interview

It was extensive and I was asked to build an SEM campaign as a follow up to ensure my skill set. Met with 3 people, Interview lasted for 2.5 hours. I was also asked to perform a vlookup during the interview. I don't think all interviews at Reprise are this extensive, depending on the interviewer.

Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reprise Media (San Francisco, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was direct and to the point. You must know and have the qualifications for your position although they don't ask you to provide specific calculation to make sure you understand search.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know excel and what are some of the formulas you use most often?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reprise Media (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

The in-person interview was preceded by a cursory phone screen from the company's HR department. After passing that, I was brought in for interviews with the team in the New York office.

I went through 1 day of interviews, wherein I met with two team leads/directors and two analysts from each team. Also met with a VP, but I don't think that's usual. Overall, I'd say the whole think took about 2-3 hours, so somewhat longer than usual, but only because I met so many different people.

It definitely wasn't the most challenging interview I've ever been on, but it was a great learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I wanted to get into search.   1 Answer

Search Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reprise Media (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Good interview but the position was not a fit for my skill set. Their entry level position is really more of a mid level position. Their positions pay well though.

Interview Questions

• what strategies have you developed to integrate paid and social media?   Answer Question

Digital Solutions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reprise Media (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

A 3 stage process - phone interview with Talent Acquisition colleague, face to face with client director and digital solutions associate director, then present assigned task to demonstrate skill level.

The colleagues involved in each stage of the process were friendly, professional, encouraging and welcoming - reflecting the culture of Reprise very well.

Interview Questions

• Proficiency using excel, work style, out of work activities, medium term ambitions   Answer Question