Repro Products Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Repro Products Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Repro Products Inc.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Repro Products Inc.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Repro Products Inc..

Interview

The reviews on this company are accurate. Hiring Manager is very unprofessional. Wasted my time and insulted me with a low offer with awful benefits - hardly any PTO and no 401k matching. Hiring Manager tried to blame her assistant and president with not telling me the salary range and this was after I had disclosed on my application my previous salary. She had me come all the way into the office to present a salary half of my previous salary when she knew i would not accept it. I left with an awful impression of this company.

Interview Questions

Very low offer and mediocre benefits. Felt I could not trust Hiring Manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Repro Products Inc. (Smyrna, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Had an initial interview with the sales manager. They were very informative and answered all my questions thoroughly. The initial interview was about an hour +. The second interview was with the sales manager and owner. Then a job offer was made.

Interview Questions