Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey.

Interview

Met with two managers. I applied for an office manager role but they said it would be a financial coordinator role. Asked me questions about how I handle emotional patients.

Interview Questions

• How well are you with dealing emotional or upset patients?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey (Basking Ridge, NJ).

Interview

There was no phone interview, I was contacted after a few days after submitting my resume to come in for an interview. I had arrived at the location on time on the day of interview but they only called me in after 10 minutes of the planned interview time. The interviewer who interviewed me was very unprepared. He only described the position to me and barely asked me any questions. He talked to me for less then 5 minutes. I was then given all the applications and forms to fill out which I did. I was then told I will be contacted in 2 weeks. Never heard back after that. I even contacted them for an update but never got a response back. It's been months and I keep seeing the same position be reposted again and again. They did say then they were looking to fill in the position immediately. All I know is that this interview was a complete waste of my time and the whole process was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Just looked at my resume and asked me about my recent experience.   Answer Question

Andrology Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey (Basking Ridge, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

I met with the Laboratory Manager first. For about 10 minutes we talked about what I was looking for in this position, what I wanted in terms of compensation (wage), and to go over any questions I had. There were almost no "interview-type" questions asked of me.

Next, I met with a Senior Tech, and we discussed the same thing.

For interview candidates: come to the lab dressed professionally. Bring questions with you and do not be afraid to ask. The Lab Manager was very helpful in answering all of my questions. Above all, be respectful.

Interview Questions

• What are your pay requirements?   1 Answer

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey (Basking Ridge, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

My babysitter bailed at the last minute and since I have moved an hour away from my current job, I decided to keep her at her current daycare until I am able to find something closer to our new home. Well my daughter is very well behaved for 18 months so I took her with me. The girl Julissa who was supposed to interview me looked absolutely disgusted! She refused the interview and watched me like a hawk as I put away my daughters little snack and prepared to leave. It was so embarrassing. You would think a company who helps women get the child they have always dreamed of would be a little more compassionate toward single mothers. I see the position I was refused an interview for is still open though!!

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I wanted to reschedule   1 Answer