Republic Airline Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2018

2.3

233 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Republic Airline (Kansas City, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I filled out an online app. in September, was offered a video interview in late October, then received a TBNT email in mid November. The questions are very standard questions that can all be found on glassdoor. I am a really qualified candidate so I was shocked to have not gotten past the VI. I think that goes to show that you can't prepare enough for the VI and EVERYONE needs to do their homework.

Interview Questions

• Same questions as already found here   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Republic Airline

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Republic Airline.

Interview

Filled out the application on October 9, 2016. I received an email about 3 weeks later to do a video interview. When doing video interview please refer to Glassdoor, all of the questions are listed. Looked directly into camera and smile as much as possible. The second week in November I received a congratulations email inviting me to the next step. I had to fill out another application which consisted of a 10 year background check and also I had to consent to a regular back check. I filled out everything. The next day I received a call offering me a CJO. Thanks Glassdoor for everything!!!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a flight attendant for republic airways   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Airline (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied on 11/14/2016. I received a video interview invitation on 12/06. Interviewed completed 12/07. Congratulations and consent to background check email received 12/09. Very fast process thus far. All of the interview questions have been listed on glassdoor. Study and practice these questions and others before hand. You only get one take but unlimited time to prepare your answer. This should help alleviate some nerves. Without question the easiest interview process I've ever had. It doesn't seem real and I'm a flight attendant already. Glassdoor is really helping flight attendants nail there interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a republic airways flight attendant?
      Name a stressful situation at work and how you overcame it,   6 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Republic Airline (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

It literally took a 4 days !! I got my vi on Wednesday and submitted it that day . Cjo in my spam folder the next day ! I got my phone call with training dates on Monday !

Interview Questions

• What would you do over if you could ?   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Republic Airline (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

It was simple over SparkHire. You have Unlimited time to think about your answers but only one chance to film them. It's not like you get to speak with anyone face to face. The feedback took a long time, I did not hear their decision until nearly 2 months later. That being said, I did send an email to human resources to inquire about the job and they responded to me tellin me that had over 4,000 applications to review. I appreciate the response nonetheless.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you went above and beyond for customer service?   2 Answers
    • Name a time you had a difficulty with customer service and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airline (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process is similar to other airlines interview process, and I have gone through this before with another airline, except for the video interview , it's no retakes! I really want to work for this company, so I'm waiting to hear back if I got the job or not, I feel like I did great

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at republic airlines as a flight attendant ?   7 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Airline (Arlington, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial resume and cover letter upload, followed by an e-mail stating they had recieved the application.
    An e-mail with a video interview followed a few days later, from there I had one week to finish the interview. I really enjoyed the "Think time" for answering the questions for the interview. I was glad I was able to think and relax!
    Video Interview consisting of 7 questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a flight attendant for Republic?   8 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Republic Airline (Newark, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was great... it's was more of a conversation and not drilling questions. The staff was very informative. There's about 50 to 75 of u in one more then they narrow it down. They take 6 at a time. For the 1st part. Then if they like you then u move on the the next step. One on One... It can be a lengthy process. But never give up hope.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Republic Airline in November 2016.

Interview

I applied in early October, received video interview in late October. I have 5 days to complete the interview. The questions can be found here. Every question has 1-2 minutes to answer. I received a call in late November and also email stating they are interested in moving forward in the process. I had to consent a background check and next business day I was called that I got CJO. My training class will be in Jan. Feel free to leave me contact if you are in jan training class too.
    I had to fill out information for background check also.

Interview Questions

• I dont remember the exact questions. But they are similar to why do you want to be flight attendant why republic airlines....   8 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airline.

Interview

I applied in Sept, received an email the next day stating that someone will contact me if my background meets their needs. No interview yet I'm just waiting on a phone call or email to do video interview. Keeping my fingers cross because I really want the job.