Republic Airline Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2018

2.3

220 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Republic Airline (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted an application for Republic Airlines back in February. I got an invitation for a video interview in May. I'm hoping I did well enough to get a face to face interview. Overall the process was pretty easy and straight to the point. I'll update yall to see what's going to be happening next. Wish me luck and luck to those applying!

Interview Questions

• What would be the biggest adjustment to becoming a flight attendant   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Republic Airline

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airline (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

It took about a month for me to get invited to my first interview as they were working on solidifying new training dates. I have been invited to an interview event that takes place in a few days. I am interested to see how this will go considering I am not doing a standard video or phone interview right off the bat. I will update this when I have completed this step. So far I am pleased with my experience and the fact that they have been updating us and informing us that they are still working on fixing things on their end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can be good at this job?   8 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airline (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application on 3/1/18
    I received video interview on 5/15/18
    I completed video interview on 5/17/18

Glass door is spot on! The process was very fun and easy. Please do your research and practice your questions by recording yours self to get comfortable with your answers and your facial expressions. They give you three times to get it right, do not forget to smile! I would feel so blessed to get a call for this position! I wish all of you luck and I hope to see some of you soon! As you can see I am claiming this position, walking by faith not by sight.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to being a flight attendant?   2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Republic Airline in May 2018.

Interview

I did a on-demand video interview. It was pretty easy, all of the questions I had found here on Glassdoor! You had unlimited thinking time for each question and you were able to re-record three times. It was a lot more relaxing knowing that if you made a mistake you were able to fix it. There were about 6-7 questions. About a week later (yesterday), I got a phone call from one of the recruiters asking if she could ask me a few questions. They called me today and gave me an offer! I will be going to training on June 12... will anyone else be there?

Interview Questions

• They offered a prompt of a flight attendant announcement and you had to recite it.   Answer Question
    • What was a stressful situation you faced at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • I can't remember the other questions, but they were all on here, and you have time to prepare.   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Applied online. Two weeks later received a TBNT letter even without assessment or anything. I have applied with other airlines with the same resume and passed the resume and assessment stages. Weird that they just rejected me with just my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airline (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very fast. I sent in resume and application. I heard back the next day that they were waiting for training dates and I would be contacted for an interview. About a week later I received an email for a video interview. I completed the video interview today. It was a very pleasant process and it gave you a few tries to rerecord your answers. The questions were all pretty much the same that are already on here. I look forward to hopefully working for Republic Airlines!!

Interview Questions

• what do you think the challenges are in being a flight attendant   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Republic Airline in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and it took a month for the TBNT. That’s as far as I got in the interview process. Not even an assessment test or anything else. With my same resume I’ve was at least given a chance to know me better but guess not with this airline unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• I wasn’t even asked any questions.   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airline.

Interview

I did my video interview today and it was easier then the interview I did for JetBlue, they gave me 8 questions and I had unlimited time to review the question and about 1:00 minute to answer with 3 re-try’s. I’m still waiting to hear back. I’m very excited for this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Becoming a flight attendant is not just a career, it’s a life style. What attracts you to the flight attendant lifestyle?   2 Answers
    • What do you view as the biggest adjustment when becoming a flight attendant?   1 Answer
    • In accepting this position, you will not know your base location until 2 weeks into training. How do you plan to make this work?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you went above the expectations to help a customer?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you made a mistake and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you persuaded someone into seeing things your way?   Answer Question
    • How have your past experience helped you for a role as a flight attendant?   1 Answer
    • Forgot the last question but it was something about customer service .. lol   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Airline.

Interview

Applied about 2 weeks ago and a week later got an invite to do a video interview. The process was really easy, I did the interview through Sparkhire on my phone. There was 7 questions and it gave you an opportunity to review the question and practice your answers before submitting the final one. Just submitted so waiting for a f2f hopefully!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Republic Airlines flight attendant?   1 Answer
    • Name a stressful situation at work and how did you overcome it?   3 Answers
    • If you could have one 'do-over' what would it be and why?   1 Answer
    • How would clients/customers/guests describe your work?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Airline.

Interview

I sent in my resume . I had a video interview then received a call for phone interview and was offered a job . In the process now of waiting for the background check to be completed . Training starts Jan 2018 . Anyone else offered a FA position with the same training date ?

Interview Questions

• Name a time you provided outstanding service that is work related .   18 Answers