Republic Airways Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Very quick and smooth process, everything is laid out in detail on how you are supposed to apply and continue your application to the company. Here is the timeline:

9/ 13/17-applied
    9/14/17-request for video interview
    9/15/17-I completed the video interview around 8:30 am and received a email saying congratulations we would like to move forward etc etc and they sent the background consent form etc etc. Still waiting on training dates so anyone who might be going to the same training let me know!

Update: My training will be starting in January! If anyone else might be going at the same time let me know!

Interview Questions

• I can't remember all of them, but it was general customer service questions nothing to difficult. All the questions are here on glass door. But don't memorize each question and "script" yourself, because they will all be different on your video interview.   9 Answers

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It was brief pretty much do you have a heartbeat, A&P, and willing to work for 16.45 an hour to start. They since had new management changes but this airline is really looking for people getting out of 147 school. If you don't get a job offer its probably because you asked for too much pay be flexible and open to the low pay offer then hear out the experience bump it was not the best but better then unemployment.

Interview Questions

• Do you know certain ATA codes   1 Answer

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Columbus, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Choppy not well done. The supervisor who sat in was more clear and perfessional then the manager. Manager is very soft spoken and mumbles. The supervisor after the fact was the one who suggested for me to apply for an available higher position. Manager seemed disinterested in anything more then his format. Very basic and dry

In Flight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied Online. Got a email inviting me to an open house. Face to Face in group setting. Waited about two weeks to get a CJO. waited about two weeks then received a phone call then an email with official job offer.

A&P Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Republic Airways (Columbus, OH) in May 2009.

Interview

They are looking for anyone with a valid green card, a valid A&P license and a detectable heartbeat. A functioning grasp of the English language is preferred, but not mandatory. They are desperate for experienced sheet metal techs and are willing to pay a little more to get them. The interview process seemed to be more of a formality than an actual vetting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer. You take it or leave it.